Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place to get modular heads ported locally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to get modular heads ported locally?

need to get my heads ported and rebuilt. anyone worth a damn locally? any clue as to how much it costs? thanks.

Discover Elliott Sportworks, your trusted partner in performance engine modifications. Specializing in LT1, LS1, and Mopar engine porting, along with custom grind camshafts, we leverage over 25 years of expertise to enhance your vehicle's power and efficiency. Experience the pinnacle of precision engineering with our tailored solutions designed to elevate your driving experience.

Ignore all the LSx stuff plastered everywhere. Lloyd did head work on my friends Mustang E7 heads. And has done port work for me on one occasion. Cost depends on what and how soon.

Comment

I hate to ask a dumb question but, why not just buy a new set of heads off the shelf? A lot of them will show gains out of the box that in some cases porting and rebuilding etc. will never show at comparable if not lower price.

Look at this comparison.

Comment

The best shop that I know of is down in Houston. Call Steve at Houston Performance and ask him. That's where I sent mine. They came back looking like jewlery! And they perform pretty good too!
        00 GT
        Twin Turbo Street Car

Comment

Working...
        X