Any updates on the HPP '11?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any updates on the HPP '11?

Twins? Just curious how these cars are handling power adders. As my truck gets closer and closer to being paid off, I'm REALLY starting to look at getting one and possibly selling the convertible for mod money. BIG mod money!

The bottom ends are handling 700 to the tire. The only one to die via boost I've seen happened to be a wiring fault which led to a lean condition.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Everything is here minus the K-member from BMR. We have been waiting on them this whole time.
      www.hppmotorsports.com

Comment

Wasn't there a guy on here that procharged one? I looked but couldn't find his dyno sheet... I was thinking it was up there pretty high though.

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        The bottom ends are handling 700 to the tire. The only one to die via boost I've seen happened to be a wiring fault which led to a lean condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
          Wasn't there a guy on here that procharged one? I looked but couldn't find his dyno sheet... I was thinking it was up there pretty high though.
          1fastvipper

Comment

Found it... thanks...

Made around 670rw on 93 pump, pulling a bunch of timing to be safe. Now on E85..first pull, 723rw. Bone stock 5.0 motor with headers and 15psi of boost. More HP to come..that was the first pull. Chris

Comment

Working...
            X