maf question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maf question

looking to upgrade my mass air, what would be a good cheap meter that I could run my 19s with now but upgrade relatively easy down the road?
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
    looking to upgrade my mass air, what would be a good cheap meter that I could run my 19s with now but upgrade relatively easy down the road?
    C&L 73 or 76mm. I wouldn't use one with injectors larger than ~24lbs and I wouldn't use a larger one than 76mm because the accuracy diminishes the more they have to compensate.

Running a filter right off of the MAF meter isn't good for accuracy either, but this could be said for most aftermarket MAF meters.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
      C&L 73 or 76mm. I wouldn't use one with injectors larger than ~24lbs and I wouldn't use a larger one than 76mm because the accuracy diminishes the more they have to compensate.

Running a filter right off of the MAF meter isn't good for accuracy either, but this could be said for most aftermarket MAF meters.
      I have the stock airbox, I want something I will be able to maybe use in a turbo build in the future.
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
      X