Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
    Stock shortblock and ported heads, what else? Curious
    Pretty much every bolt on possible... roller rockers, AFR hydra rev, electric water pump, big cam (CC306), 4,000 stall, TH400, 4.10's... etc.

But a 100% stock shortblock and ported stock LT1 heads, not LT4. 1.51 60' too

Here are a few pics

Comment

I guess I'll be the lone stranger here and say crate motor. Bolt in, has a warranty, and saves the process of having to build the engine.

And man, I'd love to have a Vette like that, it is my favorite body style. It is old/simple enough to be easily modified if you want a lsx and has the beautiful classic Vette bodylines.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        I guess I'll be the lone stranger here and say crate motor. Bolt in, has a warranty, and saves the process of having to build the engine.

And man, I'd love to have a Vette like that, it is my favorite body style. It is old/simple enough to be easily modified if you want a lsx and has the beautiful classic Vette bodylines.

Stevo
        No not the lone stranger that is super high on my list also. Ole ZZ4 would be pretty sweet in there and all new and pretty. Ebay has some nice crate motors for 2300.00 but not sure I would be happy with under 300 hp.

Maybe one of these.
        Last edited by kingjason; 05-08-2011, 07:03 PM.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          Enter Tony z06 to say putting a camaro engine in a vette is sinful. lolol.
          LT1 was a factory vette motor.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
          X