No announcement yet.

1997 sl600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im a convicted felon, im not scared to admit my mistakes.

nice pic, let me get u a newer one for ur desktop

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      You weren't in jail for stealing?

Have you came out of the closet?

Comment

• Oh dear, gay jokes. How ever will I go on with my day?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Oh dear, gay jokes. How ever will I go on with my day?
          Lubed up, duh!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Five Point Slow View Post
            im a convicted felon, im not scared to admit my mistakes.

nice pic, let me get u a newer one for ur desktop
            Were you getting a ride home when your ride stop and shopped at a dealership also?

Comment

nope.

Some dude found out his girlfriend was a whore.

I had it parked out front of her house, took her truck, came back the next day and started my car to leave and got 2 houses up and car acted as if it were out of gas. So im willing to bet that the fuel system is dry from the tank to the motor and all the contamination is rotting away alone in the tank. I guess someone will find out in 2040 when I SELL it.
              damn that sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
                Were you getting a ride home when your ride stop and shopped at a dealership also?

No I was on my unicycle.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  damn that sucks!
                  I think the dude would get along perfectly here! bunch of hating ass cock blockers!

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    damn that sucks!
                    yea, when karma comes back to you, it can suck if you're a sucky kind of person.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I've read about 60% of this thread, so ...

Will you post a price for your former promiscuous ex-con owned mechanics lean repo non-running sun-baked Benzo in boat paint ?

If we can't laught at ourselves, what good are we?
                      Jay Johnson
                      Car hauler for hire

Comment

Well, not really. They're convent, sneak into junk yard at night scrap what you got the next day at the scrap yard. hand in hand

Originally posted by Five Point Slow View Post
                        U know after looking at that post.. I bet if you ask the 2 girls that had posted on one of those threads, GTchick01 and GirlsCanToo , I BET they say im not a thief. I don't talk to them anymore, but back when this site was coming up, we knew one another and I HIGHLY doubt they saw me as a thief or a low life, or whatever you want to try to put ontop of my head. I may talk shit on here, but its only bc yall are to easy. like takin candy from a baby, yall aint got shit for me
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• well id rather be called a sucky person than being a dumbass bitch.

so keep on doing what u were raised to do.

u got my pic, I go out in public, I go to the races, im sure you've seen me, will see me. If you got such a big issue with me, do what you need to do to get that weenie ass shit off your hurt little heart.

if you seriously think im gonna steal ur shit, or someone elses, u don't know me, and for sure never will get to know me.

I want me OWN shit and I get my OWN shit, I don't want someone elses shit.

You must be riding in a fucking chevette or some shit with all that anger built up towards some mother fucker you think went left but went right.

so keep pointing and fabricating , the local DA's office might have a spot open for your dumbass.

Comment

well id rather be called a sucky person than being a dumbass bitch.

so keep on doing what u were raised to do.

u got my pic, I go out in public, I go to the races, im sure you've seen me, will see me. If you got such a big issue with me, do what you need to do to get that weenie ass shit off your hurt little heart.

if you seriously think im gonna steal ur shit, or someone elses, u don't know me, and for sure never will get to know me.

I want me OWN shit and I get my OWN shit, I don't want someone elses shit.

You must be riding in a fucking chevette or some shit with all that anger built up towards some mother fucker you think went left but went right.

so keep pointing and fabricating , the local DA's office might have a spot open for your dumbass.
                            who are you rambling to?
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

Stupid, I don't live near any fucking junk yard nor a scrap metal yard.. you my friend need to go ahead and hit recline on ur seat and insert your hands under your thighs and refrain from replying. What the fuck could I steal from a junk yard and sell to a scrap yard? oh yea I forgot about this one time..

I was on my 6 speed unicycle, automatic shifter, air clutch, im talkin sweet! but anyhow, I bunny hopped the razor wire and started cruising up and down the isles, u know , how we used to do it back in Vietnam, and came across 3 fuses! went back home, next morning got up went to the scrap yard and got me 1 and a half cents for the aluminum.

I mean seriously dude,

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                who are you rambling to?
                                That time it was Magnus, but the next one , its you.

Comment

Working...
                                X