1997 sl600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Five Point Slow View Post
    after reading that post. . who the fuck is Doc & Cici ? And just bc I live in garland I was supposed to know these people? I don't see how so many fingers can get pointed at such a great well rounded individual like myself, why did I even come back!?
    http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25730

Comment

• why did everyone just stop replying at the end of the thread ? Im confused

Comment

• Seriously, I would give $600 for it. It is almost not worth the effort to part it out because of the rarity of that car. It sure as shit isnt worth it to fix it.

Comment

• Things I have realized from that thread: DFW had more chicks than DFWM and FPS is an idiot.
          Last edited by VaderTT; 03-26-2014, 02:25 PM.
          Ded

Comment

• I don't even need to read that thread. #3 answers all your fucking curiosity in about 5 words. "what part of mesquite"

if I knew a mother fucker , and hung out with a mother fucker, and stole cars with a mother fucker or sold stolen parts to a mother fucker, im pretty sure id know where the mother fucker lived, right?

man get off that bull shit, seriously. IF I was a fucking car thief id be a millionaire by now b/c ive been on this site for 12 years now.

Ive had more cars stolen than anyone here I guarantee and none of them had insurance as they were race cars and they were bought as race cars already built . If I were a thief I would probably use the parts I stole to build a car. Not buy a complete car.

You can post threads for the next 10 years, I love reading them and laughing at all the bull shit you all try to piece together. If there were pieces to piece together the fucking police would have connected the dots a long time ago. if the police gave up, and you're still trying, then you're just trying to defame my name for whatever fucking reason.

I got paid on one Truck and it was my dads. HE got murdered while I was in prison and the people robbed his house and took everything, cars included. I had paid 6 months of full coverage insurance prior going to jail which was the only reason I actually got paid. The dude (not even a shop) filed for a mechanics lean while I was locked up and after my dad passed. I had no idea what was going on. The guy had the documents sent to my home address and I assume he had someone sign for them as they were certified (clearly not by me as I was locked up). Once the title was in his name, I couldn't do anything about it. its a civil matter, no matter what. even with me having the proof I was locked up, the police would do nothing. but I kept perusing my insurance company day after day and they finally got the guy to do a deposition and he just happened to be locked up by this time. They do the deposition, and after 3-4 hours they did what they're supposed to do, get him backed into a corner with no excuse other than, can I have a 10 minute break to think this over.. anyhow.. he never admitted anything, 1 week later he wrote whoever he needed to and said he wanted to be washed of his sins and admitted to fraudulently filing a mechanics lean and whatever happened after that who knows .. I could care less for the dude but im not gonna cry to him for the next fucking 10 years like a little bitch , it is what it is. I don't even know why I wrote to tell anyone that but really I believe they should change the law so that type of shit cant happen.

Bottom line , yall got me fucked up

its hard to make money with a felony, sure I got into trouble.. but when I would see things for sale, I would post them for a profit. if someone wanted the product, I would go pick up the product at the cheaper price and sale it for a profit. pretty much what any business does. I wouldn't ever even waste my time explaining this much info to a fucking police man.. im just tired of my name getting slandered b/c of some bull shit. I don't want your fucking sorry ass cars, nor nothing to do with any of you haters. Ive been here longer than 95% of you people and really don't give a fuck like me or hate me.

next please

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              Seriously, I would give $600 for it. It is almost not worth the effort to part it out because of the rarity of that car. It sure as shit isnt worth it to fix it.
              picture this..

u have a 00 saleen, u trade it for the 97 benz, the 97 benz gets sugar in the tank, you get offered 600$ for an original investment of 12,000.

one of those situations where I cant let go of it..

Comment

• How many of those 12 years were in jail?

Comment

• calm down convict.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I don't even need to read that thread. #3 answers all your fucking curiosity in about 5 words. "what part of mesquite"

if I knew a mother fucker , and hung out with a mother fucker, and stole cars with a mother fucker or sold stolen parts to a mother fucker, im pretty sure id know where the mother fucker lived, right?

man get off that bull shit, seriously. IF I was a fucking car thief id be a millionaire by now b/c ive been on this site for 12 years now.

Ive had more cars stolen than anyone here I guarantee and none of them had insurance as they were race cars and they were bought as race cars already built . If I were a thief I would probably use the parts I stole to build a car. Not buy a complete car.

You can post threads for the next 10 years, I love reading them and laughing at all the bull shit you all try to piece together. If there were pieces to piece together the fucking police would have connected the dots a long time ago. if the police gave up, and you're still trying, then you're just trying to defame my name for whatever fucking reason.

I got paid on one Truck and it was my dads. HE got murdered while I was in prison and the people robbed his house and took everything, cars included. I had paid 6 months of full coverage insurance prior going to jail which was the only reason I actually got paid. The dude (not even a shop) filed for a mechanics lean while I was locked up and after my dad passed. I had no idea what was going on. The guy had the documents sent to my home address and I assume he had someone sign for them as they were certified (clearly not by me as I was locked up). Once the title was in his name, I couldn't do anything about it. its a civil matter, no matter what. even with me having the proof I was locked up, the police would do nothing. but I kept perusing my insurance company day after day and they finally got the guy to do a deposition and he just happened to be locked up by this time. They do the deposition, and after 3-4 hours they did what they're supposed to do, get him backed into a corner with no excuse other than, can I have a 10 minute break to think this over.. anyhow.. he never admitted anything, 1 week later he wrote whoever he needed to and said he wanted to be washed of his sins and admitted to fraudulently filing a mechanics lean and whatever happened after that who knows .. I could care less for the dude but im not gonna cry to him for the next fucking 10 years like a little bitch , it is what it is. I don't even know why I wrote to tell anyone that but really I believe they should change the law so that type of shit cant happen.

its hard to make money with a felony, sure I got into trouble.. but when I would see things for sale, I would post them for a profit. if someone wanted the product, I would go pick up the product at the cheaper price and sale it for a profit. pretty much what any business does. I wouldn't ever even waste my time explaining this much info to a fucking police man.. im just tired of my name getting slandered b/c of some bull shit. I don't want your fucking sorry ass cars, nor nothing to do with any of you haters. Ive been here longer than 95% of you people and really don't give a fuck like me or hate me.

next please

Obviously.

Comment

Comment

You should do that thing where you respond to your own thread about nine times in a row to keep getting all this attention you claim you don't want again.

Comment

I don't even need to read that thread. #3 answers all your fucking curiosity in about 5 words. "what part of mesquite"

next please
                          oh

Comment

• Is this the face of a theif/convict?
                            sigpic

Comment

• U know after looking at that post.. I bet if you ask the 2 girls that had posted on one of those threads, GTchick01 and GirlsCanToo , I BET they say im not a thief. I don't talk to them anymore, but back when this site was coming up, we knew one another and I HIGHLY doubt they saw me as a thief or a low life, or whatever you want to try to put ontop of my head. I may talk shit on here, but its only bc yall are to easy. like takin candy from a baby, yall aint got shit for me

Comment

U know after looking at that post.. I bet if you ask the 2 girls that had posted on one of those threads, GTchick01 and GirlsCanToo , I BET they say im not a thief. I don't talk to them anymore, but back when this site was coming up, we knew one another and I HIGHLY doubt they saw me as a thief or a low life, or whatever you want to try to put ontop of my head. I may talk shit on here, but its only bc yall are to easy. like takin candy from a baby, yall aint got shit for me

You weren't in jail for stealing?

Comment

Working...
                                X