• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta fit in where i get in!

Comment

Shit, I don't want to stand out!

Comment

you call it a dullard but I call it a salesman. ( I bet I get a lot more views right here than in the other classifieds section of this site)

to each his own,

Comment

Funny thread
          http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=360049

Comment

Originally posted by Five Point Slow View Post
            you call it a dullard but I call it a salesman. ( I bet I get a lot more views right here than in the other classifieds section of this site)

to each his own,
            What are you selling? "Stupid" isn't exactly a product that flies off the shelves.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              This isn't the same guy from the old site who was selling stolen electronics, is it?
              Funny how the electronics come back around...

Comment

LOL

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/sale...-complete.html

Posted 12-25-2012, 09:32 AM
                Originally posted by SL600 For Sale
                I am selling my 1997 SL600. i am open to any offers at this point. i just need to sale the car its going to waste sitting and only losing value . someone put sugar in the gas tank. its sat ever since, 3 years now. it was in great shape. pls call me at 2142076253 prpblem email me at gotsqueeze2345@gmail.com for more details. trades? u can view pictures of car by looking at my domain page . My username is gotsqueeze or search for 1997 SL600 , its black on black with rainbow flake.

Open to any offers trades or he'll suggestions on what to do with car .. I can't stand the thought of selling for 3500 , its gonna be a hard pill to swallow . suggestions on where to sell parts? Any help would be appreciated. Title in hand. all parts are on car, drive and ran like a dream prior to the sugar. 150,000 miles. thank you for reading
                zero replies.

Comment

Originally posted by Five Point Slow View Post
                  selling stolen electronics ?

i thought it was stolen cobras??

either way , neither were stolen & im the same five point slow from dfwstangs.net

answer your question?
                  Yea, it was you, assuming this is also you from the thread mike posted.

sigpic

Comment

That was a good post, thanks for bringing that up..

Comment

• http://community.tradekey.com/member...ueeze2345.html

Comment

• Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Comment

• after reading that post. . who the fuck is Doc & Cici ? And just bc I live in garland I was supposed to know these people? I don't see how so many fingers can get pointed at such a great well rounded individual like myself, why did I even come back!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            LOL

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/sale...-complete.html

Posted 12-25-2012, 09:32 AM

zero replies.
                            Hey Captain Obvious,

IVE still got the car & im still trying to decide what to do with it. You must've missed the original post on this thread. But that was some good stalking skills you've shown. If I need someone tracked down , ill be sure to send you a PM.

Its hard to decide to part out a car that originally cost 125,000. Its kinda like parting out your house, once you take the first part off, there aint no turning around..

Comment

• lol. This is as pathetic as Rodney talking about how much the house he rents is worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Five Point Slow View Post
                                Hey Captain Obvious,

IVE still got the car & im still trying to decide what to do with it. You must've missed the original post on this thread. But that was some good stalking skills you've shown. If I need someone tracked down , ill be sure to send you a PM.

Its hard to decide to part out a car that originally cost 125,000. Its kinda like parting out your house, once you take the first part off, there aint no turning around..
                                I didn't miss anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X