1997 sl600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EGAS-THROTTL...5e0bc1&vxp=mtr

Just for laughs, 1800$ for a used module! OMG, and to think I still have 840 more parts to go!

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-2002-ME...ab9f36&vxp=mtr

And I was gonna take 550$ just 4 hours ago! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Five Point Slow View Post
        If my calculator is working correctly, I think that's 2 things sold and $6,000 to the good and 874 more parts to go!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MERCEDES-R12...70df40&vxp=mtr
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-2002-ME...ab9f36&vxp=mtr

And I was gonna take 550$ just 4 hours ago! WTF
        Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
        So, ethanol, a corrosive, has been sitting there for three years eating away at everything, the headliner has fallen, tires are shot, paint is faded, dash is probably getting ready to crack, leather hasn't been conditioned, and varmints have probably made there way to an already iffy electrical system.

And you balked at $1200?

Put in work and part it out. Otherwise, deal with it.
        Robert had already given that advice to you! Just sayin'
        If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by trailerparksuperstar View Post
          Robert had already given that advice to you! Just sayin'
          I think his apartments will frown on the parking lot becoming an auto salvage.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I only checked a few of them, however, there is a difference between an active auction and a completed auction that sold. Those are examples of what people think their parts are worth. Completely different from actual worth. Search for sold items. That will determine their value. If there are very few or none at all, it is safe to say you will be trying to part out that car for a VERY long time...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              I think his apartments will frown on the parking lot becoming an auto salvage.
              My mistake... I figured Section 8 housing required a broken down car in the parking lot and a couch on the porch.
              If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

ITll fit in just fine. To the right of the apartments we have an auto salvage and to the left we have scrap yard and in the apartments we have a dump!

Comment

ITll fit in just fine. To the right of the apartments we have an auto salvage and to the left we have scrap yard and in the apartments we have a dump!
                  Classy.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                    I only checked a few of them, however, there is a difference between an active auction and a completed auction that sold. Those are examples of what people think their parts are worth. Completely different from actual worth. Search for sold items. That will determine their value. If there are very few or none at all, it is safe to say you will be trying to part out that car for a VERY long time...

Really?

DAMN!

Back to the drawing boards!

anyone.. ??

(I was actually just replacing the outrageous prices they had listed with $250 for each part on average and it adds up to a little over a 12 pack of beer and pack of black and milds!

Comment

I'll throw down a 12 pack of beer and a pack of black n milds.

Comment

Classy.
                        Well, not really. They're convent, sneak into junk yard at night scrap what you got the next day at the scrap yard. hand in hand

Comment

I'll throw down a 12 pack of beer and a pack of black n milds.
                          I knew I could make friends here eventually! consistency is the key to success.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                            I only checked a few of them, however, there is a difference between an active auction and a completed auction that sold. Those are examples of what people think their parts are worth. Completely different from actual worth. Search for sold items. That will determine their value. If there are very few or none at all, it is safe to say you will be GETTING PAID for a VERY long time...

Comment

I knew I could make friends here eventually! consistency is the key to success.
                              You question if we've changed yet here you are, still a dullard. Ugh.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                              X