No announcement yet.

1997 sl600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when I see this on ebay, it makes me want to go ahead and start turning some bolts on it...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/129-SL600-S6...0ae246&vxp=mtr

I just wonder how long it will take for that to actually sell, if it ever does.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      So it is a yes. Sweet. When and where do I pick it up?
      Well im in Nigeria, I accept Western Union. Once I get the payment I will prepare for shipping.

Thank you American.

Comment

Nash Metros were pretty rare, too. You know how much they're worth? Jack shit.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          You're taking your life in your hands in those, on today's roads.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Rare and old dont mean its worth more.

It's rare because they couldnt sell any more than they did. It doesnt run, it isnt in even "Good" condition, and its going to cost someone a ton of money to even find out if the engine and transmission are good, if the A/C works, etc.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Well, im sure that If you started with a fucking 84 Pinto and waited 50 years , it wouldn't make a fuck less then either.

Start with something valuable, rare, and a car that everyone would have loved to have when it first debuted but couldn't afford as it was 125,000$. (damn near 20 years ago) No fucking Shelby Cobra cost near that and what do they go for today?

watch and learn junior, check out some old Benz from when they started being produced..
              And the car don't need shit, ran like a dream until 2 bags of sugar and 3 years of sun! but its got a hard top covering the soft top & its not like its got some Ford Produced Leather Interior, better read up. Its not just a car, its art work.

Hey man, im sure you've been told this or shown this before, but sometimes its better to just suck it up and move on.

I know it makes you feel good to get a cute comment in on everything I have to post but settle down tyke its starting to make your hatefulness look like envies.

Are you sure you weren't a cheerleader ? don't make me pull up your skirt and reveal your clitoris
              Last edited by Five Point Slow; 03-26-2014, 09:50 AM.

Comment

But those cars weren't loved when they first debuted...

Comment

Yes, everyone is envious of your broken down ghetto fabulous pile of shit that has cooked in an section 8 parking lot for years on end.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    You're taking your life in your hands in those, on today's roads.
                    I had a chance for a King Midget for cheap, but I just couldn't bring myself to drive around in a coffin. Not to mention I don't know if my legs could even fit in it.

Comment

Hey, It is what it is. I probably wouldn't have said anything good about your old Nash Metro, but im sure you didn't take many pictures of those 13's shined and primed!

But im sure ill see you here come 2040, ill let you know if it works out for me, im sure you'll be on the edge of your seat brewing up some slick comment.

Comment

and do yall seriously do this day in day out? DAMN!

Comment

If my calculator is working correctly, I think that's 2 things sold and $6,000 to the good and 874 more parts to go!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MERCEDES-R12...70df40&vxp=mtr

Comment

damn looks like im going to the junk yard to get my ghetto fabulous section 8 sitting ass ride and cashing it in!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/R129-Mercede...b46417&vxp=mtr

do ppl really think that they're going to get that amount for this shit? I mean I know the top cost 10k new, but damn, theyre really only worth a couple hundred bucks, if that

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-Ben...817944&vxp=mtr

Oh ive gotta stop looking this shit up, im already google'ing new apartments!

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MERCEDES-BEN...4cf80c&vxp=mtr

and sorry for whoever wanted the headlights, I think ill take my business elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X