DammitSteve !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    Talisman, you're disappointing me in this thread. Regardless of who is not telling the truth, you're usually pretty good at laying the smack down with words.

Could it be possible that you've succumb to that old saying about falling to their level and being beat with experience?

I know, it's really devastating you're disappointing me. Take some melatonin, it'll help you sleep. lol

He isn't worth much effort. All he does is respond with "nuh-uh!" in 12 paragraph form. He can't even follow simple concepts, like him responding to my posts twice, and my second post in a row being a response to his second reply to my one. Thank god he doesn't drink often, because it would appear he is only marginally able to complete an entire thought just in every day life.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
      How does one "strive on that shit?"
      Gets off on being an uncalled for ass munch.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• I don't think strive means what you think it means...

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          He isn't worth much effort. All he does is respond with "nuh-uh!" in 12 paragraph form. He can't even follow simple concepts, like him responding to my posts twice, and my second post in a row being a response to his second reply to my one. Thank god he doesn't drink often, because it would appear he is only marginally able to complete an entire thought just in every day life.
          You know me so well.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
            I don't think strive means what you think it means...
            You're probably right. Lol! Yeah I Mis used it. I fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
              Being a fuck stick out of thin air?

I can't stand people with a sense of entitlement. You troll around on here acting like a fucking douche bag all the fucking time. I got tired of seeing your shit. I don't respect or care for people that treat others the way you do. You claim to be witty in your retorts but I don't find them witty at all, they remind me of a person that's trying to hard. I see you've been here since the start but that doesn't give you the right to act like an asshole and belittle everyone all the fucking time. I don't ask for respect from anyone. But I can't stand disrespectful people, especially towards others over small things. You strive on that shit.

There was a time I enjoyed reading your smartass remarks on here and genuinely found them to be funny, but it changed and over time it went from being funny to just fucking rude. No offense but I noticed this change around the time of your divorce and that's why I bring that subject up when I call you out. That was your downfall. You need to find happiness again and stop acting like an asshole online to make you feel better.

That's just my observations. Take it how you want. It's not a troll post.
              I remember exactly when you started getting mad at me. It was when I posted "seconded" in the Picture Forum. Thanks Dr Phil.

Comment

You know me so well.

Says the pop psychotherapist. Lmfao!

Comment

I remember exactly when you started getting mad at me. It was when I posted "seconded" in the Picture Forum. Thanks Dr Phil.
                  That's when I made the post. The content of that post had nothing to do with my response.

Comment

Says the pop psychotherapist. Lmfao!
                    It's not hard to notice a change and when a change happens at a particular time it makes it obvious.

Comment

That's when I made the post. The content of that post had nothing to do with my response.

lmao at your delusional shit. I bet you actually believe it, too, don't you?

Comment

lmao at your delusional shit. I bet you actually believe it, too, don't you?
                        I had said nothing about the banning of 03shadow4v in my response to you.
                        That response was triggered by your douche bag of an attitude. My response was directed to you and was about nothing but you. You're having illusions on what took place. I know exactly what I said, word for word.

Comment

• Are you trying to convince me, or yourself?

Comment

• Are you calling me a liar again? Are you saying that I was raging over the content of your post? I know what I said.

Comment

• Would I really have to call you a liar again? You've lied once in this thread, so you are in fact a liar. I'm not much on being redundant.

As for rage, I don't think I've ever seen anyone on this site respond to a one word reply with their own ill conceived smack version of War and Peace, so I'll leave that up to the cheap seats to decide.

Comment

Would I really have to call you a liar again? You've lied once in this thread, so you are in fact a liar. I'm not much on being redundant.

As for rage, I don't think I've ever seen anyone on this site respond to a one word reply with their own ill conceived smack version of War and Peace, so I'll leave that up to the cheap seats to decide.
                                The post was about you, for you and only you.

Comment

Working...
                                X