No announcement yet.

Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unconfident users escape their shy realities in fantasy worlds such as this site. This site allows users to be rude, pompous and as much as they'd like to be. Once the e-web personality gets mixed with the shy, unconfident real-world, personality at meets and etc, you have what we have here.

Many of you guys wouldn't say half the shit you say on this site, face to face. But, behind a keyboard you can without consequences.

Not pointing the finger at anyone but some of YOU (initiate into the mysteries) should try to be as you are in person.

Respect and politeness go along way. One day gentleman, you might say something to the wrong guy and he finds you or shows up to a meet that you attend.
    Last edited by Cannon; 10-08-2011, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Shit just got serious.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Btw, Steve and MikeC have really nothing to do with what I posted above. It's the other instigating floppy dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          Lol...thanks for translating for me.

Sent from my DROIDX
          Originally posted by Cannon View Post
          Btw, Steve and MikeC have really nothing to do with what I posted above. It's the other instigating floppy dicks.
          With a statement like that...you have to fuck it up playing favorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            With a statement like that...you have to fuck it up playing favorites.
            I'm talking to everyone, them included. But, they're not the motivation behind that post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
              Unconfident users escape their shy realities in fantasy worlds such as this site. This site allows users to be rude, pompous and as much as they'd like to be. Once the e-web personality gets mixed with the shy, unconfident real-world, personality at meets and etc, you have what we have here.

Many of you guys wouldn't say half the shit you say on this site, face to face. But, behind a keyboard you can without consequences.

Not pointing the finger at anyone but some of YOU (initiate into the mysteries) should try to be as you are in person.

Respect and politeness go along way. One day gentleman, you might say something to the wrong guy and he finds you or shows up to a meet that you attend.

Sounds like you haven't been to very many meets.

Comment

Unconfident users escape their shy realities in fantasy worlds such as this site. This site allows users to be rude, pompous and as much as they'd like to be. Once the e-web personality gets mixed with the shy, unconfident real-world, personality at meets and etc, you have what we have here.

Yeah, I've seen this posted from several people repeatedly and while it may apply to some, the people that I personally know from this forum are basically the same way in person as how they post.

Maybe it is just you or the people from this forum that you hang with?

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I've been to my fair share of meets and no one, I mean NO one has ever been smart ass to me in person. Trust me, I'm by no means a bad ass but if I was spoken to how you guys e-thug some other members I couldn't be responsible for how I'd react.

Comment

• I haven't checked this thread in 6 hrs , can I get the cliff notes?
                    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

I've been to my fair share of meets and no one, I mean NO one has ever been smart ass to me in person. Trust me, I'm by no means a bad ass but if I was spoken to how you guys e-thug some other members I couldn't be responsible for how I'd react.
                      Irony.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I've been to my fair share of meets and no one, I mean NO one has ever been smart ass to me in person. Trust me, I'm by no means a bad ass but if I was spoken to how you guys e-thug some other members I couldn't be responsible for how I'd react.
                        Sad that you're incapable of controlling yourself over words...

In my experience it's always the stupid people that have to resort to violence over bullshit arguments like these.

Comment

• Respect me and I'll respect. Poking fun and being a little smart ass IS funny but not when that's all you do. Maybe I come from a different world but when you call me out or disrespect me consequences follow. I don't resort to violence I'm not a bad ass but I do believe some if you need a lesson in respect.

Comment

Respect me and I'll respect. Poking fun and being a little smart ass IS funny but not when that's all you do. Maybe I come from a different world but when you call me out or disrespect me consequences follow. I don't resort to violence I'm not a bad ass but I do believe some if you need a lesson in respect.
                            Yea i dont think ill talk shit to you

Last thing i need is some meathead Marine chasing me around the parking lot at a GTG!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                              Yea i dont think ill talk shit to you

Last thing i need is some meathead Marine chasing me around the parking lot at a GTG!!!
                              Lol, I only chase ppl for hugs!

Comment

Lol, I only chase ppl for hugs!
                                Sounds more like a Sailor than a Marine to me!

Comment

Working...
                                X