No announcement yet.

Weird recurring dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been having plane crash dreams regularly since the early 90's. They are very similar to the scene in Final Destination. The first time I saw the movie I freaked out. During that scene I started sweating and my heart was racing, it was like actually seeing the dreams I had been having for all of these years. I still have them at least twice a week but also have vivid tornado dreams.

Comment

For some reason im falling outta the sky for awhile. Then eventually start running in a circle to land softer. Sometimes i dont start soon enough and splat,other times i have successfully landed. Sounds logical in real life. I have another one that im dreaming of napping. Wake up tired still. Most dreams, if any, dont get remembered though.

Comment

I have one that I even asked a shrink friend about.

I'm in a familiar house. Not one I know but one I feel like I've been to. It might belong to me or a family member. Anyway, there is this huge room in the house that I enter, and everytime I get this feeling that no one goes in this room, it just sits unused. There's always cool stuff in the room, games furniture, great views, but it is never used. It's the weirdest thing, and I have this dream once a week.

Maybe it's untapped knowledge I haven't used yet, or a foretelling of great excess in my near future, I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
          I have remembered 0 dreams in like 5 years. Last one I had was that my ex was having a birthday party and for some reason the dallas cowboys were there. I also had one that I was playing guitar hero on stage and rap music started playing, the note bars were blank, so I just stood there going what the fuck?
          That's her way of telling you she was banging the entire starting defensive line.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I had a reoccurring dream since I was a child. Aspects were always different except for one. In a vehicle, entering a tall bridge that banked to the left and the car I was in went straight then airborne off the side...then woke up. Told my mom about it when I was about 23. She was in s very serious accident when 8 months pregnant with me with those same circumstances. I never knew that and haven't had the dream since.

Comment

Originally posted by racegirl View Post
              I had a reoccurring dream since I was a child. Aspects were always different except for one. In a vehicle, entering a tall bridge that banked to the left and the car I was in went straight then airborne off the side...then woke up. Told my mom about it when I was about 23. She was in s very serious accident when 8 months pregnant with me with those same circumstances. I never knew that and haven't had the dream since.
              Creepy. :shock:

Comment

I used to have very strange dreams, and I would often remember them, but for the past 3 or 4 years, I rarely remember any of my dreams. Some of them were pretty odd, but I find it slightly more odd that I no longer remember dreaming.

Comment

ever since i bought my house i've had a reoccurring dream that the home is actually much larger then i had thought and i hadn't been taking care of all of it, namely instead of one pool it has a couple of HUGE pools that i haven't done anything with since i lived there so i go and explore and find this "pool pump room" full of equipment that i've never seen before and it's all running/making noise/smokin/etc. i get super overwhelmed with how i am going to take care of all of this then i wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by Special K View Post
                    I have been having plane crash dreams regularly since the early 90's. They are very similar to the scene in Final Destination. The first time I saw the movie I freaked out. During that scene I started sweating and my heart was racing, it was like actually seeing the dreams I had been having for all of these years. I still have them at least twice a week but also have vivid tornado dreams.
                    Plane crashes and tornados are reoccurring themes in my dreams as well.

I also have dreams where I think someone is falling from a building and I grab them, under water slow-motion fights, vivid dreams from WWII as a member of a b-17 crew.

Comment

Working...
                    X