Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird recurring dreams

Figured I'd start a weird dream thread.
    For the past 12 years I've been parking in a parking garage for work. About once a year or so I have a dream where I am leaving in my car and when I do so I seem to hit every car on the way down. To make matters worse, it seems that when I hit these cars they fall into neutral and start a domino effect into other cars. I start getting in a mode of should I bail or stick around. Just when I start feeling like I'm the Jerry Lee Lewis of parking I wake up.

It means your life is a train wreck.

Comment

I dream of drinking beer with my late dad and we are not saying a word to each other.

Comment

I still wet the bed.

Comment

Your fear of loss of control manifesting.
          WRX

Comment

The car represents your wife/girlfriend and you have very little control which is driving her to bang all your coworkers (the other cars).

Or could be nothing. HA!

Comment

Might be a dream within a dream.

Comment

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                  The car represents your wife/girlfriend and you have very little control which is driving her to bang all your coworkers (the other cars).

Or could be nothing. HA!
                  Lol. I started this to see if anyone else had any other weird dreams. I'm answering you because you might not be far from the mark.

Comment

I have had some recurring dreams for several years. They involve me walking all over my old elementry school's grounds. All over, every detail very sharp. Same for my grandparents place. I guess those places had a lot of impact on me as a kid for better or worse. At one point I even drove to my old school and drove around back and stuff. I thought I was finally going to have to walk it to get it out of my head.

Comment

I have remembered 0 dreams in like 5 years. Last one I had was that my ex was having a birthday party and for some reason the dallas cowboys were there. I also had one that I was playing guitar hero on stage and rap music started playing, the note bars were blank, so I just stood there going what the fuck?

Comment

I have one, nightly of the two kids I had to shoot because they were firing AK's in my direction. Does that count of weird dreams?
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Dam son. That far surpasses weird. Course the dreams you have I wouldn't want no part of. You sir have my utmost respect and appreciate everything you went through. I have no idea of the dreams you have compared to "normal" dreams.

Comment

Next time you see it, film it and post it on youtube.

Comment

Dreams are interesting for sure. When I was a kid 12 -15 I would have this dream every night. A bunch of barrels would be rolling at me and I would have to dodge them....never got hit. Now as an Adult I have this dream that I am in an old victorian house and it is dark and musty. I keep walking but never get out of the house......dunno...

Comment

Working...
                              X