No announcement yet.

Xmas gifts for Sig. Other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not too many gals would turn down a terry cloth hoodie bath robe with some bubble bath and fragrant bath salts.

Comment

Originally posted by garycrist View Post
      Not too many gals would turn down a terry cloth hoodie bath robe with some bubble bath and fragrant bath salts.
      That sounds good to me, I'm easy to please though...

Comment

A big cage to enclose the kitchen with a lock on it.

Comment

Originally posted by garycrist View Post
          are you a woman?

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

we stopped buying Xmas gifts for each other, instead we take a trip the week of Christmas every year. Although it adds up to A LOT more than a present, it is a lot funner imo!

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
              Get her a shake weight.
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
              Lol, and she makes more money than me. How I managed to land that with such a small penis is beyond me.
              ???
              Last edited by Rreemo; 03-31-2014, 03:36 PM.
              70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                i said no christmas this year. lol We are having a baby next year so it can be big next year
                I'd be thinking more like we won't have any money next year because of the baby so better do it up big this year. Those rascals are expensive.
                <- Has a 3 month old.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

after getting her the engagement ring earlier this year along with a new car i told her ass she aint getting shit for the next 5 years

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                  You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Working...
                  X