1st time hail damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st time hail damage

Ok, I got hit last night like many others. Having never dealt with a hail claim before, if it shows the divets on the hood and roof (2007 Chevy Tahoe) but didnt break they paint, what is a ballpark figure for repair on something like that? Even up to the $500 deductible or more in the $2000-$4000 range?

Do you have 2 dings or 2000?

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      Ok, I got hit last night like many others. Having never dealt with a hail claim before, if it shows the divets on the hood and roof (2007 Chevy Tahoe) but didnt break they paint, what is a ballpark figure for repair on something like that? Even up to the $500 deductible or more in the $2000-$4000 range?
      I think the PDR guys usually charge about $25 a dimple, but I could be wrong. That's what I was quoted a few years ago for a couple of hail dings on the Mustang.

Comment

Last claim I ha was 5K for bot breakin paint on a mustang

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
          3ish
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

i counted 18

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
              i counted 18
              I could personally claim that. I would say each ding is going to cost between 25 and 50.

Do you own the car outright? If so, they'll write a check directly to you and you can do whatever you want with it. Perhaps you can find a cheaper person if you take your time.

Comment

I could personally claim that. I would say each ding is going to cost between 25 and 50.

Do you own the car outright? If so, they'll write a check directly to you and you can do whatever you want with it. Perhaps you can find a cheaper person if you take your time.
                thanks- and yes i hold the title

Comment

Last time a big storm came through here all the big companies just set up a specific place to take your vehicle. They looked my mustang over and gave me an estimate of $1800 and cut me a check for $1300 since I had a $500 deductible. I didn't fix mine, but both of my parents got their cars PDR for the amount the insurance gave them and weren't out a dime.

Comment

if you get the estimate NOW and get paid on it now while EVERYBODY is getting it done, then wait till summer when the heat has had a chance to help out some of the dents and get PDR done during a lull period. You'll make money on the deal.

If you get it fixed right now/asap, you'll pay top dollar
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

call me in a couple of months I have 300 hail cars (dealership) that I am working on right now

Comment

Originally posted by dentguru View Post
                        call me in a couple of months I have 300 hail cars (dealership) that I am working on right now
                        Dizamm!

edit: How did you learn this trait?

Comment

Dizamm!

edit: How did you learn this trait?
                          trait? trade?

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            trait? trade?
                            Maybe he was born with the knowledge and learned it inside the womb, fixing dents?

Comment

if he was born with a high spot tool for a hand, I would call it a trait

Comment

Working...
                              X