Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like a boss

Comment

I would not go with a Mazda. When shit starts going wrong with those, it is very expensive. I was happy as hell when I got rid of the 626.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        Like a boss
        Is that what they look like without the stupid smiley face bumper? Because that looks nice.

Comment

Thats what a 2007-2009 MS3 looks like. The 2010's up have the stupid "oh hai" look to them.

Comment

Thats what a 2007-2009 MS3 looks like. The 2010's up have the stupid "oh hai" look to them.
            What mods do you have? What wheels are those? What mpg's are you seeing?

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
              I would not go with a Mazda. When shit starts going wrong with those, it is very expensive. I was happy as hell when I got rid of the 626.
              Mazdas have come a long way since the days of the shitty 626's

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                What mods do you have? What wheels are those? What mpg's are you seeing?

not my car in the above pic. Those are BBS wheels

I just have MS CAI and a cobb accessport for mine. I see 26mpg driving like a maniac.

Comment

not my car in the above pic. Those are BBS wheels

I just have MS CAI and a cobb accessport for mine. I see 26mpg driving like a maniac.
                  Sounds like I need a tune. A Cobb access port tune to be exact. I fucking want those wheels. I'm fucking lazy so I'll ask you if you know the bolt pattern or spacing or whatever for our cars?

Comment

Sounds like I need a tune. A Cobb access port tune to be exact. I fucking want those wheels. I'm fucking lazy so I'll ask you if you know the bolt pattern or spacing or whatever for our cars?
                    I can't remember if they're 5x100 or 114.3. I think a +35 offset and an 8 inch wide wheel should fill it out pretty well. Ryan asked me to look up some info on them, haven't had much time to look, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                      I can't remember if they're 5x100 or 114.3. I think a +35 offset and an 8 inch wide wheel should fill it out pretty well. Ryan asked me to look up some info on them, haven't had much time to look, lol.
                      I looked it up and I already forgot what the stock offset is, but the bolt pattern is 5 x 114.3. I want those BBS rims in a bad way. Who has the wheel hook-up around here?

Comment

I had a 2006 Mazda 5 with the 2.3l and it got around 23 city 26 Hwy. Parts were expensive, like $65 for the thermostat (housing and t-stat are one part).

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          I had a 2006 Mazda 5 with the 2.3l and it got around 23 city 26 Hwy. Parts were expensive, like $65 for the thermostat (housing and t-stat are one part).

LoL, you came out cheap. Try repairing a WRX and all replacement parts are dealer item only. Now THAT'S expensive

-k

Comment

I looked it up and I already forgot what the stock offset is, but the bolt pattern is 5 x 114.3. I want those BBS rims in a bad way. Who has the wheel hook-up around here?
                            Put bullitts on it. Good luck on the discount, cheap and bbs don't go together. But if you find some 17x9 LMs in 5x100, let a nigga know!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked SVO View Post
                              LoL, you came out cheap. Try repairing a WRX and all replacement parts are dealer item only. Now THAT'S expensive

-k
                              Hell, and I thought a plastic thermostat housing/t-stat for $65 was expensive online. Dealer price for that same item was about $89 plus tax. For a friggen t-stat.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                Did you trade that thing in?

Comment

Working...
                                X