Leather Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather Seats

So I have convinced the other Half my silverado will be just fine for a kiddo mobile.

She wants leather however.

Anybody have a shop to recomend for a cloth to leather switch?

Thanks in advance!

I hope your kid isn't still in a car seat or booster seat because your leather will turn to shit

Comment

What's the big deal with cloth seats? She must be a baller and only sits on the FINEST of leather seats!
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

with all the shit Jr drops and spills on the monthly drives to H town, i could not imagine not having leather.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Call up LKQ and get some take outs.

Comment

craigslist for a few hundred bucks?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              craigslist for a few hundred bucks?
              Trying.... But the right color/year can be hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                I hope your kid isn't still in a car seat or booster seat because your leather will turn to shit
                Aware of that.

Have a good friend that has a "pads" for the leather in his burban... Both 2nd row captains look fine after 3 years of kid abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                  What's the big deal with cloth seats? She must be a baller and only sits on the FINEST of leather seats!
                  Lol,

don't get me started... But, she is a super cool lady. Leather in a car is about her only "prissy" request.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    with all the shit Jr drops and spills on the monthly drives to H town, i could not imagine not having leather.

god bless.
                    My Boss has three kids (7 mo, 3, and 6) and their last 3 suvs have been leather. I cleaned the interior of the tahoe when they traded it in. It was fucking disgusting but it cleaned up nice.

Comment

Bad idea. GM leather sucks, none of them are in GOOD shape.

Look around for leather covers, or take it to a place like classic soft trim or the like.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                        Don't give the kid food and drinks in the car. Problem solved.

I just saved you about $1,000.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

If you want nice leather look at a non OEM stuff like katzkin.com

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post

i already have leather. a wet rag is very cheap

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post

Do you have kids?

Comment

Working...
                              X