Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy mother of claims.... STORMS STORMS AND DAMAGE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy mother of claims.... STORMS STORMS AND DAMAGE!!!!

I have been trying like hell to catch up with everyone and make sure no one has any damage to their homes, vehicles, bikes, motorhomes, rental properties, and what ever else could have possibly been impacted by wind, hail, wind driven rain, lightning, fire, food spoilage due to power outage, etc.

I'm swamped and I need help! Please post here if you need me to call you about ANY damage to any property you have insured through me so that I can ensure you are contacted and squared away in a timely fashion.

Allstate customers - If you were impacted by the storms earlier in the week, you should have, by now, at LEAST received a phone call from your adjuster to set an appointment to inspect damages. If you have filed a claim and have not at least received a call back for an appointment, please contact allstate immediately with your claim number handy so that you can be sure it didn't get lost in the shuffle. The allstate catastrophe claims phone number is 1-800-547-8676 (800-54-STORM)

Anyone with Allstate impacted by the storms coming through last night needs to call in right away to get in line for inspections. After filing a claim, If more than 24 hours passes and you don't hear anything, call your agent right away.

You should NEVER go more than 12 hours at MOST without at least an initial contact of introduction from the assigned adjuster.

Progressive clients can call 877-776-2436 to file any auto claims, or again, you can call me direct and I'll file for you.

If I have you insured with Hochheim, you will need to contact me to get the claim established.

Anyone with specialty, collectors, classic, or custom cars insured though me needs to also call me directly for filing a claim.

If you have taken damage to windows or your roof and need emergency repairs to secure the property in the event of additional storms, you have options. First of all, your duty after a loss, as a property owner, is to secure the property from any further potential damages. You can either call a company to come tarp/close in holes or you can buy the materials and do it yourself.

Any money spent because of damages received are applicable to your deductibles, but you must provide receipts so save all documentation. If you pay for a company of any knid to mitigate damages like a tree on your car... take a picture before you start moving stuff around.

My cell is 817-891-3918

Even if you're not a client. If you have damages and questions I'll be happy to answer anything I can.

Please be patient as well....
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

didn't you used to work for oreilly auto parts now ur an insurance rep?

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
      No

Comment

No, her husband, Talisman, works for O'reillys

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
          LOL, dude

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Wow he moved on quick!
            BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
            I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
            PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

juggz is da bomb. I don't know you, but thanks for providing everyone good info. I called USAA this morning on the way to work and they will have an adjuster come out early next week to look at the hail damage on my Yukon and give me a list of shops in the area for repairs or I can take it where ever I want.
              Ford
              GM
              Toyota
              VAG

Comment

No, that's her baby daddy. Congrats, Eric and Kim! Disclaimer: none of this is true.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                  No, that's her baby daddy. Congrats, Eric and Kim! Disclaimer: none of this is true.
                  Dayyum, how far along are you juggz?

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                    Is the little one going to be named Edward, Jacob, or 'Bella?

Comment

Well..... congrats. Any honeymoon pics to share????

Comment

Let me get this straight. I'm pregnant?

Comment

Kim, you'll be glad to know we suffered no damage from the storm yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            I always knew you had it IN ya.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Congrats on the new family. Might be getting a little cramped in that apartment soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X