No announcement yet.

Get a cool shop truck from Uncle Sam...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get a cool shop truck from Uncle Sam...

Bidding starts at 150 bucks and it starts with a jump!

http://www.govliquidation.com

Cool friggin site too... LOL

Still looking for an A4 tailhook to put on my wall....

that'd make a sweet camper
    WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
      that'd make a sweet camper
      There are some badass camper build on one of the MV sites.

There's a local guy building one off a newer body style that will be completely tricked out. He'll also have a modified enclosed trailer to carry a jeep and more supplies. They're doing some ALCAN Highway drive next year.

Here's another nice conversion:

Id love to do one, but fuck driving one of these any distance where Id like to use it.
      Last edited by David; 04-15-2011, 08:46 AM.

Comment

I'd like to get ahold of one of those dump trucks.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
          There are some badass camper build on one of the MV sites.

There's a local guy building one off a newer body style that will be completely tricked out. He'll also have a modified enclosed trailer to carry a jeep and more supplies. They're doing some ALCAN Highway drive next year.

Here's another nice conversion:

Id love to do one, but fuck driving one of these any distance where Id like to use it.
          That guy put in a shit ton of work.

Comment

Would be cool to have a few of these, but I don't want all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post

http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=4291187
              There was a time you could get ammo cans cheap off GL. We bought something like 500 one time for maybe $200 for them all. Kept half, sold the rest and made back the money + more.

Now dealers and everyone else gets in on it and they go for more than the hassle is worth a lot of times.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                There was a time you could get ammo cans cheap off GL. We bought something like 500 one time for maybe $200 for them all. Kept half, sold the rest and made back the money + more.

Now dealers and everyone else gets in on it and they go for more than the hassle is worth a lot of times.
                Yeah, I hear that. I also want some of those military backpacks, but I don't want to deal with the 90+ units I'd have left over.

Comment

if i bought a truck like that it would be expensive to get it towed towed back home

Comment

http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=4291187

I bought 40 pallets of fat 50cal cans about 2 3/4 years ago and blew them out on craigslist and in the parking lot at BassPro and Cabelas. They were gone in 3 weeks. Trucking them here from Texarkana and a storage building for them cost more then the cans did.

I also recently bought a Nightsun search light but it hasen't gotten here yet.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Yeah, I hear that. I also want some of those military backpacks, but I don't want to deal with the 90+ units I'd have left over.
                      You can always get a table with milsurp stuff going at a gun show, and priced right, it'll go fast. The neckbeards are all about legit MOLLE gear.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

There is alot of cool stuff at that auction. I really liked that link to the rv conversion.
                        sigpic

Comment

That'll be perfect when the zombies come....

Comment

those ammo cans are from the depot I work at lol. I guess I'll have to keep an eye on what's going up for sale.

Comment

Working...
                            X