Windshield Repair Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windshield Repair Kit

Has anyone ever repaired their own windshield? The process looks pretty straight foward and almost identical to some of the "professional" videos I have seen on youtube. I am more worried about the overall integrity after I do it myself, will it hold up just as well as someone who gets paid to do this?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Opps. Wrong forum. Can someone move this to Nick's place?
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      Opps. Wrong forum. Can someone move this to Nick's place?
      There is already a thread in there on the same topic. I gotta think it's really worth the $150-200 or so for a new windshield. I don't know what the kit costs, but the labor involved hardly seems worth it. Not to mention, Nick said those only cover the small defects.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        There is already a thread in there on the same topic. I gotta think it's really worth the $150-200 or so for a new windshield. I don't know what the kit costs, but the labor involved hardly seems worth it. Not to mention, Nick said those only cover the small defects.
        I am on a fucking roll today, aren't I!?

Professionally done it is $50 or so. I found kits for $10, I fugred I could do it and say I have done it before...

PS, That thread is for restoring a windshield. I actually have a chip in mine about the size of a quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          I am on a fucking roll today, aren't I!?

Professionally done it is $50 or so. I found kits for $10, I fugred I could do it and say I have done it before...

PS, That thread is for restoring a windshield. I actually have a chip in mine about the size of a quarter.
          Now I'm on a roll.... I read 'repair' as restore. Lol. You're reading comp is contagious.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
          X