Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you want to kill yourself, fine...but why take your kids with you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to kill yourself, fine...but why take your kids with you?

Makes no sense. Stupid bitch.

No, I dont read the Huffington Post. I saw this link when I was checking my email.

What do you expect from the subhumans we have all around us? She probably bought the van with your money.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Hope that bitch is burning in hell right now.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        Hope that bitch is burning in hell right now.
        I hope she is living in that moment right when that water got in her lungs where she realized she didn't really want to die and was being a drama queen. Dumb cunt.
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Cliff notes?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            What do you expect from the subhumans we have all around us? She probably bought the van with your money.
            So youre saying Crime Stoppers needs to send her (family) a check?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              So youre saying Crime Stoppers needs to send her (family) a check?
              Sooo wrong but probably spot on.
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

You have to think that if some is going to kill there self, either they are not right in the head or they are having so many problems they cant deal with it. Eithere way there judgement is not the best at that point. With that said too kill your kids, or any kids is the worst thing you could do

Just my .02
                True Street MotorSports
                901 N McDonald St Suite 100
                McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
                Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                  Cliff notes?
                  Woman had a fight with her husband or boyfriend, took the van and the kids, and drove it off into the lake, killing them all. I heard it on the radio so my details may be sketchy but that is basically what happened. I think she killed 3 kids? She told one of them to get out of the van, I guess he watched the other die. Fucked up.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

LMFAO!@crime stoppers.

That chick is an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                      Woman had a fight with her husband or boyfriend, took the van and the kids, and drove it off into the lake, killing them all. I heard it on the radio so my details may be sketchy but that is basically what happened. I think she killed 3 kids? She told one of them to get out of the van, I guess he watched the other die. Fucked up.
                      Wow... She told one of her kids to get out of the van? Then he watched as she did it?

Comment

I saw this on the news last night. The 10 year old hit the window button to roll down the window and got out.

He watched his entire family drown at the hand of his sub-human existence of a welfare getting, "mother" known as "Lashanda"
                        WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          LMFAO!@crime stoppers.

That chick is an asshole.
                          Was And yes I hope that dumb twat is burning right now. So fucked up.

Comment

If you want to kill yourself, fine...

One could say the same thing about the "patriot" who crashed his small plane into the Austin IRS office last year.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              One could say the same thing about the "patriot" who crashed his small plane into the Austin IRS office last year.
                              Because Lashawnda had a grudge against the hudson river screwing her over???
                              WRX

Comment

Working...
                              X