Royal Wedding is..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Wedding is..

a British holiday. So if you plan on working with someone from GB on April 29th, it ain't happening.

Why do they still have a royal family?

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    a British holiday. So if you plan on working with someone from GB on April 29th, it ain't happening.

Comment

No telling. It's just a name anymore. The Queen and/or King don't really hold any power.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
        People that actually do business with GB. There might be some on the site and aren't aware.

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
        No telling. It's just a name anymore. The Queen and/or King don't really hold any power.
        Thats what I mean. They hold no power, but the people still pay for their lifestyle. They are on the ultimate welfare kick.

Comment

I have to deal with folks over there from time to time if something goes down.... but I guarantee if I need to get a hold of someone, there will be an on-call... LOL

Comment

The reason they still have it is because without the royal family, they wouldn't consider themselves "great" anymore. It's like the prom queen that squeezed out a few puppies after high school and gained 50-60 pounds... bitch will NEVER let go of that yearbook.

Most of GB is still in denial that they are now classless.

Comment

They hold no power, but the people still pay for their lifestyle. They are on the ultimate welfare kick.
              The prime minister has to ask the king or queen for permission to dissolve the government, and they're not on welfare. They technically each draw a stipend, but most of their wealth goes back to the post-Cromwell days, and the major period of British colonialism. As a family, they're amongst the most wealthy, and the largest landowners, and it's all through inheritence. They have one of the most carefully managed and cultivated piles of money in the world. Meanwhile, my relative, Simon Fraser, is currently taking donations to buy the family castle back. I called the fundraiser, and was like, "if I donate, can I come stay at the castle?" They said, "no." Fuckin' crooks!
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I think its all a royal pile of shit!!
                Big Rooster Racing
                85' Coupe
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X