Why do women wear tight clothes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    let me think. chain smoke, shit in the shower, drink (nasty bosnian) coffee all day long, fucked up teeth, wear pants that push their muffin tops up, no definition to their legs, overdose themselves in perfume like a french whorehouse, talk like a russian.....nah I will pass. We have 15,000 or so employees and 80% are bosnian and a third of those are women. I work with a few of them.
    I lived in Bosnia for awhile, you're having completely different exposure then I did.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I think that part of it, is that they are just waiting on those comments so they can cash in on a free ride. It's like a built in race card.
      Boss needs to evaluate the dress code and put in their no tight or revealing clothing.
      Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
      After a fair bit of trial and error, I've come to this conclusion:

Women dress that way so that men or women that THEY want to look at them can do so. E'rybody else is a creepy fuck that can go die in a tire fire.

Knowing which category you fit into can be the difference between a sexual harassment suit and a good time.
      This about sums it up, the only addition is "women are scandalous bitches."

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        I've fired for drama. Nothing moves me from on a chick's side to wanting to kill her with fire and used oil like tears and emotional outbursts.

I haven't. Instead I've pushed exactly the right buttons, causing them to go into a screaming fit, storm out the door yelling that they fucking quit and were sick of my shit. I'm sure they thought they were really going out with a bang. If they would have turned around they would have seen me dancing a jig, with a huge grin on my face, reveling in the fact that I put a fucking steering wheel in their back and drove them to exactly to what I wanted them to do without me having to worry about an unemployment claim or waiting 2 months while I made a long enough paper trail to get rid of them. It's a fucking artform.

Comment

Boss needs to evaluate the dress code and put in their no tight or revealing clothing.
          This is what he is doing!

H.R made him fire him on the spot!
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
            And then complain when men check them out or make comments? I don’t get it? My buddy told me he had to fire a guy this morning because he commented on a chicks body that works for him, I guess she didn’t like it....but he said she dresses all tight clothes daily. Confused.....You want to attract attention but bitch about it when it happens? And he is scared to send pics!
            Sounds like your buddy needs to have a discussion on proper dresscode
            Originally posted by Vertnut
            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              It's his dumbass fault for saying something. You NEVER say it out loud.

Yep.

Why the hell would anyone question or have issue with decent looking women wearing tight clothes to work? Be thankful! And if there is any doubt about whether or not it would be 100% okay to make a comment, you don't. You should be able to tell, and if not, just err on the side of caution.

In other words, stop harrassing the chicks so you don't ruin it for everyone. It's okay for them to wear tight shit, and it's okay for you to LOOK, but that's it.

If you think it's okay to make a comment, do you also think it's okay to reach out and grab the goods? Is it okay to whip out your dingaling and start slapping her in the back of the neck while she's checking her emails? Is it okay to duct tape her hands and feet, throw her in your trunk, and then take her home and keep her in your homemade dungeon where you expose her to nothing but black light and Eddie Rabbit's Greatest Hits and feed her salami and milk and force her to poop-spray on canvas so you can sell them as paintings to old Indian people at Trader's Village? On a Tuesday? On a motherfucking Tuesday?!?!? I hate this airplane!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                Yep.

Why the hell would anyone question or have issue with decent looking women wearing tight clothes to work? Be thankful! And if there is any doubt about whether or not it would be 100% okay to make a comment, you don't. You should be able to tell, and if not, just err on the side of caution.

In other words, stop harrassing the chicks so you don't ruin it for everyone. It's okay for them to wear tight shit, and it's okay for you to LOOK, but that's it.

If you think it's okay to make a comment, do you also think it's okay to reach out and grab the goods? Is it okay to whip out your dingaling and start slapping her in the back of the neck while she's checking her emails? Is it okay to duct tape her hands and feet, throw her in your trunk, and then take her home and keep her in your homemade dungeon where you expose her to nothing but black light and Eddie Rabbit's Greatest Hits and feed her salami and milk and force her to poop-spray on canvas so you can sell them as paintings to old Indian people at Trader's Village? On a Tuesday? On a motherfucking Tuesday?!?!? I hate this airplane!
                Ohhhh shit I'm rolling! and YES!!!! ON A MOTHERFUCKING TUESDAY!!
                Originally posted by Vertnut
                I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Why do men have homosexual fantasies?

Comment

yep.

In other words, stop harrassing the chicks so you don't ruin it for everyone. It's okay for them to wear tight shit, and it's okay for you to look, but that's it.

If you think it's okay to make a comment, do you also think it's okay to reach out and grab the goods? Is it okay to whip out your dingaling and start slapping her in the back of the neck while she's checking her emails? Is it okay to duct tape her hands and feet, throw her in your trunk, and then take her home and keep her in your homemade dungeon where you expose her to nothing but black light and eddie rabbit's greatest hits and feed her salami and milk and force her to poop-spray on canvas so you can sell them as paintings to old indian people at trader's village? On a tuesday? On a motherfucking tuesday?!?!? I hate this airplane!
                    this is the win!!
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

let me think. chain smoke, shit in the shower, drink (nasty bosnian) coffee all day long, fucked up teeth, wear pants that push their muffin tops up, no definition to their legs, overdose themselves in perfume like a french whorehouse, talk like a russian.....nah I will pass. We have 15,000 or so employees and 80% are bosnian and a third of those are women. I work with a few of them.
                      I was gonna say pics or it didn't happen, but that's ok.

Maybe they just shipped all the scallywags to Asscrackistan for your viewing pleasure.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Yep.

mother fucking YES!!!
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
                          After a fair bit of trial and error, I've come to this conclusion:

Women dress that way so that men or women that THEY want to look at them can do so. E'rybody else is a creepy fuck that can go die in a tire fire.

Knowing which category you fit into can be the difference between a sexual harassment suit and a good time.
                          Wow. This is SPOT on. Bravo.

Comment

yep.

In other words, stop harrassing the chicks so you don't ruin it for everyone. It's okay for them to wear tight shit, and it's okay for you to look, but that's it.

If you think it's okay to make a comment, do you also think it's okay to reach out and grab the goods? Is it okay to whip out your dingaling and start slapping her in the back of the neck while she's checking her emails? Is it okay to duct tape her hands and feet, throw her in your trunk, and then take her home and keep her in your homemade dungeon where you expose her to nothing but black light and eddie rabbit's greatest hits and feed her salami and milk and force her to poop-spray on canvas so you can sell them as paintings to old indian people at trader's village? On a tuesday? On a motherfucking tuesday?!?!? I hate this airplane!
                            boom. [/thread]

Comment

sounds like this cat wasn't a closer..........
                              pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Yep.

Yahtzee!

Comment

Working...
                                X