another freeloader carfax request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another freeloader carfax request

Looking to pickup a wrangler, anyone care to help me on this one? 1J4FA49S91P375097.
    Last edited by CJ; 04-13-2011, 09:19 AM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

punched it in and shows invalid VIN wanna double check?

Comment

Originally posted by butt86 View Post
      punched it in and shows invalid VIN wanna double check?
      Fixed now! Lol
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

CJ you should call on some of the Armory regulars. Someone there has to have an account. God knows we all owe you favors. lol I would hook you up but no carfax account here, sorry. Good luck with the new purchase. Got any pics yet?
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER....

08/29/2001 WYLIE, TX Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
          09/19/2001 WYLIE, TX 71 Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:12920037130085218)(Lien Reported)
          08/15/2002 WYLIE, TX Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
          07/02/2003 ROWLETT, TX 31,439 Independent Emission Source PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
          08/01/2003 WYLIE, TX Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
          08/01/2004 WYLIE, TX Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
          08/02/2004 ROWLETT, TX 52,963
          52,969 Independent Emission Source FAILED EMISSION INSPECTION
          PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
          07/29/2005 ROWLETT, TX 71,871 Independent Emission Source PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
          08/01/2005 WYLIE, TX Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
          07/01/2006 ROWLETT, TX 82,144 State Agency EMISSION INSPECTION
          SAFETY INSPECTION
          07/03/2006 ROWLETT, TX 82,232 State Agency EMISSION INSPECTION
          SAFETY INSPECTION
          08/01/2006 WYLIE, TX Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
          01/11/2008 WYLIE, TX Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
          01/11/2008 WYLIE, TX 88,337 State Agency PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
          PASSED SAFETY INSPECTION
          11/17/2008 WYLIE, TX Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
          06/15/2009 WYLIE, TX 107,274 Independent Emission Source PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
          PASSED SAFETY INSPECTION
          06/03/2010 WYLIE, TX Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
          10/25/2010 WYLIE, TX 124,709 Independent Emission Source PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
          PASSED SAFETY INSPECTION

Comment

You're not looking at one from Collins Brothers Jeeps are you?
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              You're not looking at one from Collins Brothers Jeeps are you?
              Nope, I got a home run of a deal it seems.

Thanks a lot butt86! 1 owner jeep for 40% of book value.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post

Thanks a lot butt86! Did it show to be a 1 owner?
                Just trying to watch out for you man, I saw all the Wylie, TX stuff and since you said jeep, I put two and two together.
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Thanks a lot butt86! 1 owner jeep for 40% of book value.

yup one owner, only title number is Title #:12920037130085218

Comment

Just trying to watch out for you man, I saw all the Wylie, TX stuff and since you said jeep, I put two and two together.
                    I'm happy, Ive never seen a jeep as cheap as I got it, if it wasn't for a willow tree attack, I couldn't have talked him down. Hood and fenders are hammered, but I don't care, it'll be so high you can't seen them .

Comment

I'm happy, Ive never seen a jeep as cheap as I got it, if it wasn't for a willow tree attack, I couldn't have talked him down. Hood and fenders are hammered, but I don't care, it'll be so high you can't seen them .
                      Sounds like you snagged a nice project. I want to see some pics when you get a chance.

Comment

Sounds like you snagged a nice project. I want to see some pics when you get a chance.
                        You guys are gonna laugh when you see this thing, its been through the meat grinder. So many things were fucked I just started laughing.

Comment

You guys are gonna laugh when you see this thing, its been through the meat grinder. So many things were fucked I just started laughing.
                          Nice thing about jeeps is the parts are a dime a dozen.

Comment

That is the way we like them. You should have seen me cringing driving to the river and listening to the branches screech the side of my truck. Or worse, David's.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                            X