Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much would a salvaged title Audi S8 be worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
    The potential for expensive supplements and unexpected problems after the repairs begin are the main reasons.
    Yup. That car will never be the same. I'd get rid of it for whatever I could.

On a side note: I rolled (flipped 3 times almost into a pool) an Audi once, safe car!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
      I don't see why they would total such an expensive car for $20k worth of damage.
      insurance guy said car has to go to san antonio or austin.
      cant remember which plce

The potential for expensive supplements and unexpected problems after the repairs begin are the main reasons.
      correct
      Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
      Did DanaY ride in it?
      your hillarious!! NO!

Originally posted by 12SecondT-bird View Post
      Great looking cars.
      yes

Comment

exactly i had a 07 g35 in the shop and repairs were at $13k when the adjuster said "im gunna total it".....theres always on average another $2k to $5k in supplement request that i have to put in.

Comment

Originally posted by Who Needs 8 View Post
          Because A8's have an all aluminum body and uni-body that has to be repaired by specialty shops. Which BTW, the only one in Texas is in Austin.

From Audi regarding A8/S8, R8, TT/TTS body repair: For the Aluminum Collision Repair Network facilities, these facilities are required to be TÃœV certified and must be recertified every two years.

So we're shopping '11 S8's with gold digging ex-step mothers searching the internet for you to get money? Must be nice.
          dead on....but they were a few other places on alist, but not in Texas I dont believe.

And yes not too much worried about the bullshit going on with my ex step mom and her bitch friend

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
            Yup. That car will never be the same. I'd get rid of it for whatever I could.

On a side note: I rolled (flipped 3 times almost into a pool) an Audi once, safe car!!!
            Audi has said they would give about $30k on it towards the 2011 I WILL be getting

Comment

I'm a VW tech and know quite a bit about these cars as I have worked a a few and they share the same platform as the pheaton except for the all alum thing....... car is done, see ya later, you dont want it back, get some thing else. Even if it goes to the repair place in austin, no matter what, the car will always have electrical issues that will haunt it forever!

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
                dead on....but they were a few other places on alist, but not in Texas I dont believe.

And yes not too much worried about the bullshit going on with my ex step mom and her bitch friend
                This is one from the Audi website:
                Roger Beasley
                10420 Metric Blvd
                Austin, TX 78758 Phone: (512) 233-0460
                Fax: (512) 233-0467
                Last edited by Who Needs 8; 11-18-2010, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Maybe 30% of KBB trade, and that depend on if the person bidding on it needed the drivetrain for something else. There aren't any of these cars available anywhere so getting an accurate price would be difficult. The closest thing I can find is an 06 A8 and it's nearly $9000 but is buildable.

Comment

Audi has said they would give about $30k on it towards the 2011 I WILL be getting
                    Take it. Enjoy your new ride!

Comment

been on the phone with a few Audi dealerships...NOBODY has the S8...wtf??

Comment

been on the phone with a few Audi dealerships...NOBODY has the S8...wtf??
                        Try Boardwalk??
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

How far you care to drive?
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                            Try Boardwalk??
                            where?

Originally posted by OldGuysRule View Post
                            How far you care to drive?
                            if its that far...i'll either pay to have it brought here or maybe my buddy and I fly and drive back

Comment

where?

if its that far...i'll either pay to have it brought here or maybe my buddy and I fly and drive back
                              http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/search...=1290203188925
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

these are the R8

im wanting the S8

Comment

Working...
                                X