Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much would a salvaged title Audi S8 be worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much would a salvaged title Audi S8 be worth?

Been looking on KBB, NADA, Blackbook, etc

most know the situation with my 2009 Audi S8.

Insurance saying they would total it. $20k worth of repair (repair), medical expenses, etc, most of the repair is for the cost of the airbags
    Back airbag is $4600.00 alone

I have been told they will fix it, but a salvaged/rebuilt title will then be issued. FUCK THAT. I have talked to audi about buying a NEW 2011 Audi S8, but am waiting on Audi.
    What do you think the value would be on a 2009 Audi S8, every option that could be bought and only 21,109 miles?

Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
    Been looking on KBB, NADA, Blackbook, etc

most know the situation with my 2009 Audi S8.

Insurance saying they would total it. $20k worth of repair (repair), medical expenses, etc, most of the repair is for the cost of the airbags
    Back airbag is $4600.00 alone

I have been told they will fix it, but a salvaged/rebuilt title will then be issued. FUCK THAT. I have talked to audi about buying a NEW 2011 Audi S8, but am waiting on Audi.
    What do you think the value would be on a 2009 Audi S8, every option that could be bought and only 21,109 miles?
    Usually salvage vehicles are worth about half what a clean title are. Obviously there are exceptions to the norm, but that's what it is more often than not.

Comment

30% of KBB
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

How bad was the damage?

Comment

Treeeeee Fiddy

Comment

I don't see why they would total such an expensive car for $20k worth of damage.
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

damn man that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                How bad was the damage?
                rear ended. not too bad.....
                but for the amount, i prefer it to be totaled. i paid a nice penny for that car new. dont want it to be salvaged.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  Treeeeee Fiddy
                  lol. Madden 05 ftw ldo
                  Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

CAN I HAS Fox Body?
                    WRX

Comment

Audi S8 is pure sexy!!

I loved the v10

believe it or not, i had more chicks all over that car then anything I ever had.
                      i couldve been ugly as fuck, and still got alot of yaa yaa

Comment

Did DanaY ride in it?

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                          I don't see why they would total such an expensive car for $20k worth of damage.
                          The potential for expensive supplements and unexpected problems after the repairs begin are the main reasons.

Comment

Great looking cars.
                            sigpic
                            Old Fords Rule

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                              Because A8's have an all aluminum body and uni-body that has to be repaired by specialty shops. Which BTW, the only one in Texas is in Austin.

From Audi regarding A8/S8, R8, TT/TTS body repair: For the Aluminum Collision Repair Network facilities, these facilities are required to be TÜV certified and must be recertified every two years.

So we're shopping '11 S8's with gold digging ex-step mothers searching the internet for you to get money? Must be nice.
                              Last edited by Who Needs 8; 11-18-2010, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X