Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    It's not as bad as you might think it is. lol

What you get in return doesn't even remotely compare to what you're assuming you lose which isn't even true. You don't lose your freedom, the only thing you lose is your right to be irresponsible. Other than that I don't see losing anything, but gaining the love of your life that will never compare to anything else in this world.

Emma is 2 1/2 years old now and she is amazing. Such a sweet, quiet little angel and so much fun to boot. I wouldn't trade her for anything in this world.
    you pretty much said it best steve. i wouldnt change a thing. i love my little girl more than anything.

feeding her right now , just melts my looking at her.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      my definition of complete freedom is not being responsible for anyone.
      No, thats the definition of selfishness. When you grow up and become a man you will understand what the rest of these men are talking about.

Comment

Greatest thing ever... The things they come up with just crack me up.

<-- needs to get a Mustang for her... Those prior pics of "matching pairs" were classic.

Comment

This morning our four year old informed me after his morning shower that his "thing" is growing and someday it'll be HUGE. LOL I almost died laughing and he was mad at me because he was very serious about this.
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

My sons first time to sit in the mustang.

Maybe it will hold up for another 16 years.....maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              My sons first time to sit in the mustang.

Maybe it will hold up for another 16 years.....maybe.
              He's a handsome little devil! He's telling you he's ready to bang some gears Dad!

Brandon- I'm so glad to hear she's doing so much better. Enjoy it while she's small, it doesn't last very long. Before you know it she will be moving under her own power and into everything! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                He's a handsome little devil! He's telling you he's ready to bang some gears Dad!

Thanks. Just had his 15 month checkup and he is doing good.

32.5 inches long
                22.5 lbs

85 percentile in height
                25 percentile in weight

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  No, thats the definition of selfishness. When you grow up and become a man you will understand what the rest of these men are talking about.
                  ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    ouch.

Comment

Working...
                    X