The warm & fuzzy parent thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
    Had that same experience at the airport a few times. The looks on peoples faces was amazing. I think I saw a couple of old women crying too. If only we could bottle that feel'n up, we'd be wealthy MANY times over.
    Ya, they'd do the same thing when the wife would pick me up at the airport. Greatness. With the 3rd kiddo though, it's been easier if I go to the airport and just park my car. I miss those moments when I pick up my bags now.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

This morning my youngest child went streaking through the house naked singing "staying alive"

Good times!
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Imagine getting on a car website and finding pictures of your daughter on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Holeshot View Post
          Zing, drama thread #3 has commenced!!
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by idriveaicecreamtruck View Post
              Zing, drama thread #3 has commenced!!
              Zing, hardly.

Comment

Zing, hardly.
                Same thing we said about your husband, he was hardly a challenge for us.
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Same thing we said about your husband, he was hardly a challenge for us.
                  If you think that's really her, you're less intelligent than we all thought.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Yeah I don't buy it.... too damn convenient for this group for you to appear.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      If you think that's really her, you're less intelligent than we all thought.
                      I'm bored. I have two more hours left then its off to go home and take my nephew to the park.

Comment

I'm bored. I have two more hours left then its off to go home and take my nephew to the park.
                        I wanna go to the park! LOL

Actually, I've gotta get my ass home, changed into workout gear and get my happy ass on the running trail. Now all three kids come with and they bring their razor scooters so that I can run as long as I want

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                          I wanna go to the park! LOL

Actually, I've gotta get my ass home, changed into workout gear and get my happy ass on the running trail. Now all three kids come with and they bring their razor scooters so that I can run as long as I want
                          I can't try that yet, I'd be scared to because Emma is always under foot. So I just gently job pushing her stroller.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            I can't try that yet, I'd be scared to because Emma is always under foot. So I just gently job pushing her stroller.
                            Oh man it's awesome! It's more like playing than exercise in your mind, but your body sure as shit doesn't know the difference

My eldest will turn 12 this Saturday...He's 5'9 and 170lbs. I'm SUPER stoked that he's getting into the workouts with me. I mean if he were to put a tad bit of focus into physical fitness, he'd be a gigantic fucking monster of a man by the time he hits full on puberty. I never thought, that at age 32... I'd have an 11 year old bigger than me that I stand eye to eye with.

Comment

Going through a custody battle has made me focus on my child more then ever. Recently, when speaking with our case study woman she told me that the one thing that stood out when she asked my daughter about me is that she said she feels "safe" when she is with me.

Sounds a little trivial but she didn't say the same for her mother. It speaks volumes to me. Not going to lie, my voice cracked, eyes welled up and I had a smile bigger then any man in Texas when she told me that. Regardless, of what is going on in my life my daughter clearly knows that she is the number one priority to me.

Comment

Originally posted by mychael101 View Post
                                going through a custody battle has made me focus on my child more then ever. Recently, when speaking with our case study woman she told me that the one thing that stood out when she asked my daughter about me is that she said she feels "safe" when she is with me.

Sounds a little trivial but she didn't say the same for her mother. It speaks volumes to me. Not going to lie, my voice cracked, eyes welled up and i had a smile bigger then any man in texas when she told me that. Regardless, of what is going on in my life my daughter clearly knows that she is the number one priority to me.
                                good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X