Oh snap, you got da aidz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Got5onIt View Post
    Couple of years ago, life expectancy for people infected with HIV was raised to 25 years. If I remember correctly, it was previously "set" at 10 years.
    Science, medicine, and the great human mind have accomplished astounding things. That's why I don't understand the wave of negativity towards child vaccinations. My toddlers are both vaccinated (didn't mean to throw this thread off into another argument ).
    That shit infuriates me. The people that are anti-child vaccination are fucking retarded. The level of science denial in the western world is getting scary.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      That shit infuriates me. The people that are anti-child vaccination are fucking retarded. The level of science denial in the western world is getting scary.
      But Alex Jones said vaccines are nothing but a concoction of Mercury, Aspartame, alien jizz and RFID chips.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        But Alex Jones said vaccines are nothing but a concoction of Mercury, Aspartame, alien jizz and RFID chips.
        I'll punch that nigger in the throat.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          Or how about people like the Travoltas the refuse to use any chemical-type cleaning agents in their house? I know their are some good all natural products (my wife uses lemons for some stuff) but bleach is king and kills anything. Heard they won't even use bleach on occasion. I just don't get it.

The only thing I am against as far as vaccinations go is the flu since it mutates every year and they are using last years strain so it's kind of a moot point. I've gotten the flu every year I've gotten a vaccination; no vaccination and sometimes I don't get it. Hell I was forced to get the flu shot 3 times in one year in the military and got sick as shit.

I would also be wary of my wife getting any vaccine if she got pregnant. That shit is scary when you are talking about a fetus.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            Or how about people like the Travoltas the refuse to use any chemical-type cleaning agents in their house? I know their are some good all natural products (my wife uses lemons for some stuff) but bleach is king and kills anything. Heard they won't even use bleach on occasion. I just don't get it.

The only thing I am against as far as vaccinations go is the flu since it mutates every year and they are using last years strain so it's kind of a moot point. I've gotten the flu every year I've gotten a vaccination; no vaccination and sometimes I don't get it. Hell I was forced to get the flu shot 3 times in one year in the military and got sick as shit.

I would also be wary of my wife getting any vaccine if she got pregnant. That shit is scary when you are talking about a fetus.
            The only time in my life I ever got the flu was about two weeks after my first (and only) flu shot.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              There's just no getting around the chemistry of sanitation.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Isn't Magic Johnson one of the longest living with HIV so far? Wonder what's going to happen to Tommy Morrison?
                I predict this at :50 seconds in...

http://youtu.be/fpdeONftgaA
                Awesome!

I always thought the disease was the cure??

Comment

Working...
                X