Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone recommend a good Search Engine Optimization person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone recommend a good Search Engine Optimization person?

I have looked into this a few times for my business and either received no response from the company/person I have contacted or the prices were very high. Do any of you do this for a living? Have any of you had a good expirience with a company or person who does this? I know there are things I can do myself to promote my website and company but what I have tried in the past didn't seem to help much.

Thanks!

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9543 ask him if he can. If he can't I have a guy that can.

Comment

I've got a buddy that does it. PM sent with contact information.

Comment

Mike Stewart
        P 214.267.9553
        C 972.998.0050
        E mike@smbSEO.com

Mike is managing my google adwords stuff right now and has been doing a killer job. My cost have gone down a decent amount (on google spending) and traffic is way up! I'm breaking about even when compared to what I was spending cost wise before I hired him vs what I spend now on google plus his fees. The traffic I receive is definitely up over what it was before and I have noticed that I'm getting a better quality click. What I mean by this is that more clicks are now turning into actual business compared to what it was before.

I know all the stuff above is not what you were looking for, but I know he does SEO as well. I just wanted to give a good reference! He does great work and his prices are better than anyone else that I talked to before hiring him. He stands behind his business and most importantly is also accessible. Every time I have ever called him, he either answers or calls right back (literally just minutes even without a message). Another thing is that when I have requested changes to my campaign, all I have to do is email them and within 24-48 hours I get an email back detailing the changes that were made. He is always willing to explain what will work and what doesn't and so far hasn't been wrong! This guy knows his stuff!!!
        Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
        http://www.titantowing.net
        -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Abecx

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
            Mike Stewart
            P 214.267.9553
            C 972.998.0050
            E mike@smbSEO.com

Mike is managing my google adwords stuff right now and has been doing a killer job. My cost have gone down a decent amount (on google spending) and traffic is way up! I'm breaking about even when compared to what I was spending cost wise before I hired him vs what I spend now on google plus his fees. The traffic I receive is definitely up over what it was before and I have noticed that I'm getting a better quality click. What I mean by this is that more clicks are now turning into actual business compared to what it was before.

I know all the stuff above is not what you were looking for, but I know he does SEO as well. I just wanted to give a good reference! He does great work and his prices are better than anyone else that I talked to before hiring him. He stands behind his business and most importantly is also accessible. Every time I have ever called him, he either answers or calls right back (literally just minutes even without a message). Another thing is that when I have requested changes to my campaign, all I have to do is email them and within 24-48 hours I get an email back detailing the changes that were made. He is always willing to explain what will work and what doesn't and so far hasn't been wrong! This guy knows his stuff!!!
            Mike is a good guy and also a car guy. Ive never used his services, but if I ever need SEO I'm going to him. He's always attending seminars to keep up with technology and staying competitive.

Comment

thanks for the recommendations fellas

What kind of business is it... ?

Are you looking at onsite optimization of content, content strategy, or offsite content link building?

Might I also suggest the Dallas Ft Worth Search Engine Marketing Association www.dfwsem.org I am on the Board of Directors.

Comment

I feel like Mike Stewart does or has done it for my roommates family biz. Jeff Swope too I think.

Roommate left for a European vacation today and won't be back until the 21st. I can post up with more info then.
                US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Ya know, you could just walk across your yard and knock on the door....

Comment

Working...
                  X