Place for beers near 114/MacArthur?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Last time I was up there, there were 2 fuckable chicks in the entire place. And they weren't waitresses. 6-7 years ago, they had a hot, young staff. Not so much anymore. There might be 1 or 2 that are hot, but that doesn't make up for the 15+ that are downright nasty.
    The last time I was there they had some guy who played in the superbowl at jerry world.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Last time I was up there, there were 2 fuckable chicks in the entire place. And they weren't waitresses. 6-7 years ago, they had a hot, young staff. Not so much anymore. There might be 1 or 2 that are hot, but that doesn't make up for the 15+ that are downright nasty.
      Lol, there's 4-5 hotties now, but they all work different shifts.
      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
        As long as you don't mind smelling like an ashtray. They have zero ventilation.

I'd go with The Ranch, good food, good booze, good eye candy.
        Maybe you can take all the other non smoking whiney bitches with ya elsewhere. Went to Champs Friday night for the first time. Waitress wasn't ugly but who cares. The drinks coulda been cheaper but hey I am used to happy hour.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
          Maybe you can take all the other non smoking whiney bitches with ya elsewhere. Went to Champs Friday night for the first time. Waitress wasn't ugly but who cares. The drinks coulda been cheaper but hey I am used to happy hour.
          Yeah, all the places mentioned aren't much for "specials".

There's always the trusty, rusty, Spirit Grille.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

And BTW - The Cellar, is what used to be TBAGs (Texas Bar and Grill). They remodeled, new menu, new ownership, new staff.

TBAGs fucking sucked, but the two times I've been to the Cellar, I've had a great time. Decent enough service, they weren't out of anything (TBAG was notorious for being out of, well, everything).

Comment

What is this Cellar you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                What is this Cellar you speak of?

When you walk in, you go down a flight of stairs. Bar is to the left, patio outside is to the right. They've got 6 tables or so out there on the canal.

Comment

http://thecellar220.com/

When you walk in, you go down a flight of stairs. Bar is to the left, patio outside is to the right. They've got 6 tables or so out there on the canal.
                  Tittays?

Comment

that canal area is pretty sweet. didnt even know it was there. are there more bars along there?

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      Tittays?
                      During happy hour, yes. Not bare of course, but I've seen lots of trim in there.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        I smoke and I am insulted that you think I smell like an ashtray.
                        My comment was for the restaurant, not you.

Champs smells like an old musty ash tray as soon as you set foot in the door, so I'd personally choose to go to a nicer place with better food that doesn't stink even though it still allows smoking that's only 100 feet away.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                          that canal are is pretty sweet. didnt even know it was there. are there more bars along there?
                          Only hotel bars, really. Which aren't half bad actually. Just like with any hotel bars though, it's cyclical.

There will be more soon. This whole Las Colinas Live thing has something like 15 bars and 8 restaurants, 8 new large hotels, etc. None of that is built yet, though, and it's going to be at the other end of the canal anyways, over by the convention center. This will drive more competition to the area too.

Comment

During happy hour, yes. Not bare of course, but I've seen lots of trim in there.
                            GTG?

Yeah, Champps sucked, The Ranch was far better IMO. I'm not over there like I used to be a few months ago, but I'm certain it hasn't changed...

Comment

Champs sucks ass, the food is overpriced too.

The Ranch has a great food and the little hostess girls are always easy on the eyes.

I hate the fucking Keg
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Its Texas Tues @ the cellar, happy hour until 9pm.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X