Place for beers near 114/MacArthur?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place for beers near 114/MacArthur?

Gotta take some work guys out tonight- any good places around that area to drink some beer?

Originally posted by 78X View Post
    Gotta take some work guys out tonight- any good places around that area to drink some beer?
    Champs? You can then go on and tell them that this was where dfwmustangs had its first official get together.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Yea champs is all I could think of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        Champs? You can then go on and tell them that this was where dfwmustangs had its first official get together.
        FUCK Champp's.

The Keg - NICE scenery, evening menu is subpar with the rest of the steakhouses. The bar is a good atmosphere though. They allow smoking in the bar, so just a heads up.

The Ranch has a nice patio area. Not really a patio as it's enclosed, but they open up the doors/windows and it's the outside feel. Nice scenery as well. EXCELLENT food. Smoking is allowed in the Patio area, so just a heads up.

The Cellar is in downtown Las Colinas, which is 114 and O'Connor. If you head north on O'Connor from 114, make a right at the first light, which is Las Colinas Blvd. The Cellar will be on your right, a block or two down. They have a patio out on the Canal. Nice breeze, decent scenery. Can't comment on the food though. Smoking is allowed on patio here also.

FUCK Champp's and FUCK Cool River.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
          Yea champs is all I could think of.
          Do it!
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

That's prob where I'd go to. IF you are felling frisky go check out the new Nylo hotel at MacArthur and Royal, just a few blocks from CHamps. I need a detailed report on the trim that might be there.

Thanks,

~Nater

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
              That's prob where I'd go to. IF you are felling frisky go check out the new Nylo hotel at MacArthur and Royal, just a few blocks from CHamps. I need a detailed report on the trim that might be there.

Thanks,

~Nater
              Me, you, and Matt need to hit up The Cellar on a Friday afternoon before it gets too hot.

NYLO hotel, I forgot about. Decent trim in there too, but usually accompanied by men.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                FUCK Champp's.

The Keg - NICE scenery, evening menu is subpar with the rest of the steakhouses. The bar is a good atmosphere though. They allow smoking in the bar, so just a heads up.

The Ranch has a nice patio area. Not really a patio as it's enclosed, but they open up the doors/windows and it's the outside feel. Nice scenery as well. EXCELLENT food. Smoking is allowed in the Patio area, so just a heads up.

The Cellar is in downtown Las Colinas, which is 114 and O'Connor. If you head north on O'Connor from 114, make a right at the first light, which is Las Colinas Blvd. The Cellar will be on your right, a block or two down. They have a patio out on the Canal. Nice breeze, decent scenery. Can't comment on the food though. Smoking is allowed on patio here also.

FUCK Champp's and FUCK Cool River.
                Shut your bitter ass up. There is nothing wrong with Champs.

Comment

Sure, if you like shitty food and shitty service by ugly, fat waitresses.

Comment

Spirit grill, NYLO, Champps, La Joya, Cool River, Blue Fish, The Ranch or The Keg.
                    Ded

Comment

Sure, if you like shitty food and shitty service by ugly, fat waitresses.

My friend works there and she is pretty hot.
                      Ded

Comment

As long as you don't mind smelling like an ashtray. They have zero ventilation.

I'd go with The Ranch, good food, good booze, good eye candy.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                          As long as you don't mind smelling like an ashtray. They have zero ventilation.

I'd go with The Ranch, good food, good booze, good eye candy.
                          I smoke and I am insulted that you think I smell like an ashtray.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                            My friend works there and she is pretty hot.
                            Last time I was up there, there were 2 fuckable chicks in the entire place. And they weren't waitresses. 6-7 years ago, they had a hot, young staff. Not so much anymore. There might be 1 or 2 that are hot, but that doesn't make up for the 15+ that are downright nasty.

Comment

Me, you, and Matt need to hit up The Cellar on a Friday afternoon before it gets too hot.
                              I'm down like four flats!

NYLO hotel, I forgot about. Decent trim in there too, but usually accompanied by men.
                              Just roll with a wingman and then wait till ol dude go's to take a piss before you ask for her digits on the sly. The women usually love that cause they think you have balls of steel for asking while their man is pissn! ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
                              X