tires!! another thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tires!! another thread

Yes yes. I know there has been thread about this. Maybe there has been new guys in the tire biz that hasn't been on the hookup thread. My girlfriends 2007 Nissan sentra is in need of tires. I'm just looking to send my business to any dfwmustang tire sales guys/dealer. Also looking around the irving area.

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    Yes yes. I know there has been thread about this. Maybe there has been new guys in the tire biz that hasn't been on the hookup thread. My girlfriends 2007 Nissan sentra is in need of tires. I'm just looking to send my business to any dfwmustang tire sales guys/dealer. Also looking around the irving area.
    i work at discount tire but im no where near irving so im no help.

Tesla Service Technician.

Comment

Maybe you missed the post in the thread you are quoting but there is a real cheap place in Irving called 4MTire. If you are indeed looking for a hookup, then why not just wait until that person surfaces in the other thread?

Oh, and by the way, your posts are improving!
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by my fear View Post
        i work at discount tire but im no where near irving so im no help.
        Hmmmm PM sent
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          Maybe you missed the post in the thread you are quoting but there is a real cheap place in Irving called 4MTire. If you are indeed looking for a hookup, then why not just wait until that person surfaces in the other thread?

Oh, and by the way, your posts are improving!
          I know about 4m, but just want to give a member this biz-nick.

Comment

I know about 4m, but just want to give a member this biz-nick.
            didnt take long to fuck that up

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X