Got Hail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Hail?

If you recieved hail damage overnight, let us know if we can help you! Remember, we work on all makes and models. We have a limited lifetime warranty on our paint. We also have a paintless dent repair guy that we work closely with that will make your vehicle look like it did before the damage. Call if you have any questions about what you may need to do if you are unsure. Thanks Greg
    972-242-1876

Greg can you recover the deductible?

Comment

How long does the paintless dent repair take? Mine is pretty freaking bad so I'm not sure if I can even go that route. What is a ballpark $$ repair (I understand that can be a big ballpark).

Oh and yea...my deductible is crazy stupid too.

Comment

awesome.

"bro! i am on the site, so i know you can hook up this whole deductible thing!"

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
          Depending on the amount on the job and the amount of the deductible. I'm always willing to help.

Originally posted by racegirl View Post
          How long does the paintless dent repair take? Mine is pretty freaking bad so I'm not sure if I can even go that route. What is a ballpark $$ repair (I understand that can be a big ballpark).

Oh and yea...my deductible is crazy stupid too.
          It can take from 3 days to a week and a half, depending on if its just moldings and PDR or if we have to do a mixture of PDR and conventional repair. I'm betting from what I saw on the news and FB pictures, your looking to start at $2k up to $4500. My brother's girlfriend's 2010 Toyota Tundra got beat up pretty bad in Aubrey.

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
          awesome.

"bro! i am on the site, so i know you can hook up this whole deductible thing!"
          I'll certainly help where I can. Gotta take care of our DFWMustangers!

Comment

Just a reminder folks. If you need help or advice, call me (Greg) or Waylon at the shop. 972-242-1876

Comment

Lmao..

Comment

Where is your shop?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Where is your shop?
                  You must have sigs off.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

1501 S I35e in Carrollton 75006. Northbound side of 35 at Crosby.

Comment

From looking at some of the cars on my street, I think you and other body shops are going to be working some over time in the very near future.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                        Yeah, because that's not illegal or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                          Yeah, because that's not illegal or anything.
                          lol, the man speaketh the truf...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Again guys and girls, if you need assistance, let me know. We have PDr guys ready to work for your hail repair needs!

Comment

Working...
                            X