X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      He's pretty talented if he can sign his title over with hands behind his back..
      I laughed.

Comment

They aren't going to come get you or anything, but if a cop runs your plates he'll see that warrant. Then it's kinda his choice if he wants to take you in and have them come pick you up. I'd be careful not to do anything stupid on the roads, save up however much you need to pay it off and mail them a check asap.

Why did you send in half the money when they already told you it had to be paid in full?

Comment

Originally posted by Raskal View Post
          They aren't going to come get you or anything, but if a cop runs your plates he'll see that warrant. Then it's kinda his choice if he wants to take you in and have them come pick you up. I'd be careful not to do anything stupid on the roads, save up however much you need to pay it off and mail them a check asap.

Why did you send in half the money when they already told you it had to be paid in full?
          Fuck that! A long time ago Bedford picked me up while I was in class at TCC for traffic violation warrants.

Comment

Brien TCC is also one city over.. Only like 2 miles out of their city limits even. He said it was another county.. I doubt they would waste their time but maybe.
            Remember I got picked up at work in Grapevine from Bedford too I think Bedford just likes their cash more than some others.

Comment

That's true.

Bedford hates us trouble makers!

Comment

How the fuck did they know when your classes were though? and which classes you were in?

Comment

They came to the door with campus police, so I guess they worked with them.

Economics, was taking my final!

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                    They came to the door with campus police, so I guess they worked with them.

Economics, was taking my final!

Economics the irony. City stimulus package.

Comment

They didn't get shit from me! I sat that stuff out - boring...

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                        They didn't get shit from me! I sat that stuff out - boring...
                        You know if i remember right the food was not to terrible there... You work tomorrow?

Comment

Don't give them another fucking dime!

That bitch is smoking, BTW!
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                            Pm sent with instructions where we can meet later to discuss this.

Comment

We went to Marshall, TX to pick a guy up for traffic tickets. We tracked him down and sent him a letter and no response. So I located his job and called him, still nothing. The next day I called that county and had a few of the county guys pick him up. The next day we went down, enjoyed a nice lunch at the Catfish King, picked him up and drove him back. He told all the county guys we would never show. He paid his warrants that day and rode the bus home. If they are contacting you they probably know more then you think they do. We have went to Houston, Austin, and all over East Texas for the right amount. The question is do you want to chance it?
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                                We went to Marshall, TX to pick a guy up for traffic tickets. We tracked him down and sent him a letter and no response. So I located his job and called him, still nothing. The next day I called that county and had a few of the county guys pick him up. The next day we went down, enjoyed a nice lunch at the Catfish King, picked him up and drove him back. He told all the county guys we would never show. He paid his warrants that day and rode the bus home. If they are contacting you they probably know more then you think they do. We have went to Houston, Austin, and all over East Texas for the right amount. The question is do you want to chance it?
                                It's not that I want to chance it, I was just wondering if there was anyway I could avoid going to jail. I have called them numerous times about it and they recognized the money I sent in (after they told me i could NOT make payments) but are still saying if I don't pay it by the 15th there will be more added on. I was told I had to pay 600 by the 15th, I have sent them well over half of what I owe and it went through my bank. It just pisses me off cause it's a damn inspection sticker ticket. Like I said I know I should have payed it on time but damn..

Comment

Working...
                                X