Inspection Sticker Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspection Sticker Ticket

I know i'm a newb but I need some advice as to what action I should take. I received a ticket for an out of date inspection on February 17th and totally forgot about it until I got a notice I had a warrant out for my arrest in that county. I live in a different county than which the ticket was issued in. I called the County Constables office and was told that I had until the 15th of this month to pay $600 dollars or further actions would be taken and lawyer fees would be added on. I don't have that much money to pay (broke ass college kid) all that at once but I don't want anymore to be added onto it. I asked about payments and was told that wasn't allowed and it had to be paid in full even though I have sent in half of what I owe them. This isn't a FTP thread, I know I should have paid it on time but i forgot. Does anybody know if I do have the option to make payments?? Will they literally waste that much time on a no inspection ticket to take me all the way to that county?? Any advice would help..and here is a pic to make up for the long read..TIA

Last edited by 86silverbullett; 04-11-2011, 01:42 PM.

My suggestion would be send Osiris a PM with your name and address and let him help you with this. He's really good at putting an end to warrants.

Nice pic btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      My suggestion would be send Osiris a PM with your name and address and let him help you with this. He's really good at putting an end to warrants.

Nice pic btw.
      I know he is a cop, I just want to know if there is anyway to avoid going to jail over some dumb shit. I'm going to pay the rest of the ticket as soon as i can, I've sent over half the money for it in already.

Comment

You got any more pics of the car in your avatar? Is it yours?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          You got any more pics of the car in your avatar? Is it yours?
          Yes it's my car, and here is a link to my for sale ad with more pics..http://dfwmustangs.net/class/showpro...g-lx-5-0&cat=4

Comment

Pm sent with instructions where we can meet later to discuss this.
            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
              JITB in 7 hours?

Comment

Thanks. Been staring at the pic for 5 minutes. Good luck with whatever this post was about...

Comment

Originally posted by 86silverbullett View Post
                  Yes it's my car, and here is a link to my for sale ad with more pics..http://dfwmustangs.net/class/showpro...g-lx-5-0&cat=4
                  Nice, not too many other silver 86s out there.

It's a tarp!!

Comment

Hehehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by 86silverbullett View Post
                      I'll give you $600 cash for it today.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        LOL, well played!

Comment

LOL. I'll do an even grand. That'll keep you out of PMITA prison.
                          Ford
                          GM
                          Toyota
                          VAG

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            LOL, well played!
                            I'm only half joking - If he jumps on it, I'll meet him at the courthouse with a car hauler behind my truck.

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                            LOL. I'll do an even grand. That'll keep you out of PMITA prison.
                            Get off my Kool Aid!!!

Comment

I'm only half joking - If he jumps on it, I'll meet him at the courthouse with a car hauler behind my truck.

Get off my Kool Aid!!!

He's pretty talented if he can sign his title over with hands behind his back..

Comment

Working...
                              X