Report lost DL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report lost DL?

Do I need to report a lost drivers license? I've been holding with tdot in Austin and I was just wondering if this us necessary
    .....bro....

I would be more worried about your credit and debit cards.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      I would be more worried about your credit and debit cards.
      I canceled those in time....and I didn't mean txdot
      .....bro....

Comment

Go online and do it.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Yes just so you have record of it. You know in case someone starts getting tickets with it or opening their own special credit accounts. It will just help your case should you need it. Just call, or drop by and have them note it in their records and give you a service number. Not really a full blown report.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

When i was 18 i gave my old ID to a friend so he could buy smokes with it. 3 years go by and i get a call from my mother saying a detective wanted to speak with me. Come to find out a house was robbed and my ID was conveniently place on the floor. Luckily for me i had a air tight alibi, i was in bootcamp the time of the robbery. And another quick story. My sister-inlaw had her purse stolen about a year ago. The person who stole it used it in a traffic stop and the ticket went to warrant. My sister-inlaw gets pulled over one day and arrested for the warrant she knew nothing about.
            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Go online and do it.
              You have to go in person when you lose it. I fell asleep while on hold, called again, and I'm on hold again. Yay
              .....bro....

Comment

Working...
              X