NSX on 183

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSX on 183

Anyone know why there is a wrecked NSX on display in front of the Acura dealership on 183? What is the significance of showing a wrecked NSX?

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Anyone know why there is a wrecked NSX on display in front of the Acura dealership on 183? What is the significance of showing a wrecked NSX?
    To drive safe?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

To make people make threads about it and bring advertisement to the dealership?

Comment

Maybe on how good it fairs in a wreck.

Comment

Cool cars and cheap whisky don't mix

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
            To make people make threads about it and bring advertisement to the dealership?
            Well I wasn't going for that. I just don't understand the concept of a wrecked car on a platform for display.

Comment

Well I wasn't going for that. I just don't understand the concept of a wreck car on a platform for display.
              I hear you. There were no signs or anything?

I know past William D Tate on 121 heading north, there was a trailer with a wrecked car on it and a sign with a little girl's picture and it said something about, drive safe - my daddy works here.

Comment

Did it have wheels? the spinny rubberish type or the steering type?
                WRX

Comment

I know past William D Tate on 121 heading north, there was a trailer with a wrecked car on it and a sign with a little girl's picture and it said something about, drive safe - my daddy works here.
                  Creepy.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                    Did it have wheels? the spinny rubberish type or the steering type?
                    Yes, and a caved in front end.

Comment

Yes, and a caved in front end.
                      there's a clean ass NSX in the parking garage at my work. ITs amazing how some of those older cars were ahead of thier times really in terms of style
                      WRX

Comment

Pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                          Pictures?
                          Don't have one. It was dark and the camera on my phone probably wasn't going to catch much at 70mph.

Maybe someone that is around that area can get it.

Comment

Saw that yesterday, that car was FUCKED UP!

I've always like the look of those NSX's I would own one if I could afford it.
                            Originally posted by Nash B.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Don't have one. It was dark and the camera on my phone probably wasn't going to catch much at 70mph.

Maybe someone that is around that area can get it.
                              Oh okay never mind. I've just never seen a wrecked NSX wondering what it looks like.

Comment

Working...
                              X