More real life Idiocracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
    Disclaimer: I understand that people fall on hard times. I understand that there are some people out there who have paid into the system, and have used it for its intended purpose on a short term basis. I'm not talking about you. I'm simply referring to the people that can't seem to get their shit straight because they've been enabled all of their life and continue to be enabled by the crippled bleeding hearts who want to help everyone and their dog, while voting themselves pay increases and better government perks.
    I'm starting a new campaign, is is called "Fuck the poor!".
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      I agree with you totally, but until we get to a point at which everyone is personally accountable and handles their own shit instead of relying on the gubment then I think that the government and those who fund it(taxpayers) should have say so in how their money is spent, be it healthcare, school lunches, or whatever you may think.
      As soon as the government steps in you give them more power (a bad thing) and more importantly, the parents who already suck will try even less. Problem not solved.

Edit: Oh and if I want to feed my kids chips and Coke I will. It may be a poor decision on my part but I will not let anyone else tell me what I can or can't feed my kid.

(For the record I don't want to feed my future kids chips or coke, its just the principal of the matter.)
      Last edited by slow06; 04-11-2011, 11:03 AM.
      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
      -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

What if schools made kids ride the school bus because some parents may have an unsafe car or not buckle their kids up? It's the same principle, the government has absolutely no business in this matter regardless of how good or bad the choices of the parents are.

Comment

Although I would prefer to not live next to it ..

To be honest

24 hours in a day, you sleep 7-8 , gone to work 9-10 , its dark for a large part of the 24 hour period .

You really would not have to view it all that often

And , I'm sure the only homes they really want will be the ones close to major highways .

I see no difference between that and a taco bell two doors down

Sure is better than another run down building like I see all too often

Comment

What the fuck does lunch have to do with education?

I'm waiting for someone whose child does not qualify for free lunches to file a criminal charge of conspiracy against the school board members. Not a lawsuit a criminal charge.

Because that is what it is; padding their budget by enforcing participation in a funding program that the forced participant does not qualify for and only benefits the administration.

Sounds eerily like the forced participation in obamacare...

Comment

Kill all social programs.

Regulate less.

Allow my kids to be among the healthiest, smartest, best looking, most successful of them. It eliminates competition for my kids AND saves us money.

Comment

I had doritos and grape drank for lunch.

I paid with my lonestar card.

Comment

It has electrolytes?

Comment

Id like to see the ad on the house for Redtube.com

Comment

Working...
                    X