Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD for sale

Yeah, this is the right forum, faggots!

Got this in response to my C/L Harley ad. Made me grin this Monday morning.

First congratulations for the HD, because it looks fantastic, I am really interested in your Harley but is the last price cash?. How many miles does the motorcycle? If I buy your motorcycle, you could drive her to falls church, nearly Seminary Rd. - Virginia, my problem is that my driver's license is only for cars. Obviously that will lead back to your home in my van. I'm interested to know if you have more photos, thanks. I wait your soon reply, greetings.

Alfredo

lmao @ "obviously that will lead back to your home in my van"

damn, i was hoping for heroine doses for sale.

Comment

Thought you had something for sale as in a hd tv or so...lol

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
        Yeah, this is the right forum, faggots!

Got this in response to my C/L Harley ad. Made me grin this Monday morning.

First congratulations for the HD, because it looks fantastic, I am really interested in your Harley but is the last price cash?. How many miles does the motorcycle? If I buy your motorcycle, you could drive her to falls church, nearly Seminary Rd. - Virginia, my problem is that my driver's license is only for cars. Obviously that will lead back to your home in my van. I'm interested to know if you have more photos, thanks. I wait your soon reply, greetings.

Alfredo

lmao @ "obviously that will lead back to your home in my van"

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Working...
          X