Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Veterans by trading in your Pants for new Haggar Pants!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Veterans by trading in your Pants for new Haggar Pants!!!

Go to JCPenny this weekend and get some new pants.

<--- 15,000th post!!!

"for a good cause." possibly the lowest form of pandering via marketing. On a side note, GFY Maston.

Comment

This reminds me of Its always sunny when Frank buys the Vet a pair of jean shorts as a welcome home present.
      De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
        This reminds me of Its always sunny when Frank buys the Vet a pair of jean shorts as a welcome home present.

Jorts! lol

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          "for a good cause." possibly the lowest form of pandering via marketing. On a side note, GFY Maston.
          Sorry, I forgot that this has to be explained to you: You see there are people, like myself, that work in a real office environment where you actually have to dress nice, also called buisness casual. And $19.99 is a good deal for nice pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Who Needs 8 View Post
            Sorry, I forgot that this has to be explained to you: You see there are people, like myself, that work in a real office environment where you actually have to dress nice, also called buisness casual. And $19.99 is a good deal for nice pants.

Zomg, you're a REAL office worker! Holy shit, can I haz your autograph, you self agrandizing dipshit?

Comment

Is that also called spelling casual there, dress pants boy?

Comment

I had hoped on the bridge from the old to this one that Maston would have been carjacked, gang raped and thrown into the abyss below.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Is that also called spelling casual there, dress pants boy?
                  Guess I type too fast . . . doucher.

Ahhh DFWmustangs is back

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    I had hoped on the bridge from the old to this one that Maston would have been carjacked, gang raped and thrown into the abyss below.
                    At least we have Nazi lovers promoting Nazism in your avatar like yourself around.

Comment

At least we have Nazi lovers promoting Nazism in your avatar like yourself around.

I didn't think it was possibly to be dumber than Paladin. Congrats on proving me wrong, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I didn't think it was possibly to be dumber than Paladin. Congrats on proving me wrong, I guess.
                        and you make fun of me for spelling?

Comment

It's like your thoughts run as fast as they can to the edge of the cliff and instead of jumping, they simply trip and fall.

Comment

and you make fun of me for spelling?

I know this whole forum thing is complicated and all, but that was a different poster, jackass.

Comment

Working...
                            X