Youth may not understand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank View Post
    Brings back memories of being a little kid at my grandparents house. I didn't get into it as a kid, but I like it now. Its so hokey and pure and showcased a lot of artists old and new. I remember Mini Pearl, Grandpa Jones, Buck Owens, and I forgot the other guys name. There was actually a lot of talent on that show.
    Roy Clark the Host. Mr. lamb chops himself

Comment

I'll go a lil older than Hee Haw. How about F Troop? That show was a riot.

Comment

I think the chick in the rebel flag bikini licked my asshole when I lived in North Carolina then asked me to father a child.

Comment

You know they still show it on a station called RFDTV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
            You know they still show it on a station called RFDTV.
            City folk don't watch rfdtv lmao. I watch it on there sometimes. It brings back some memories from my youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              City folk don't watch rfdtv lmao. I watch it on there sometimes. It brings back some memories from my youth.
              I watched the show growing up because of my parents, and had some DVR'd to watch some of the performances by some of the country legends. I'm only 31 but understand that they just don't make music like that anymore.

Comment

I'm glad TV has progressed beyond that show...it was AWFUL. I remember watching it with my grandparents and thinking the people were somewhat retarded. Not my thing.

Comment

There was 1 joke that I laughed at out of the 2 episodes that we watched tonight. My husband records it for when he has the hillbilly itch I guess. He loves the old music also.

Comment

I didn't mind Hee Haw, it was the Lawrence Welk show that my parents liked to watch that made me go outside and rake the leaves.
                    --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
                      I didn't mind Hee Haw, it was the Lawrence Welk show that my parents liked to watch that made me go outside and rake the leaves.
                      This!
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by J&T's 82 View Post
                        I agree. It would be impossible to duplicate.
                        Not with the 'tried to become a rock star, failed and went country' no talent ass clowns of today...

Comment

I watched one a couple days ago with Conway Twitty as the featured act. I was like HOLY SHIT! Light Pink, 2 sizes too small leizure suit and side burns down to his ankles. Now that's PIMPIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
                            I watched one a couple days ago with Conway Twitty as the featured act. I was like HOLY SHIT! Light Pink, 2 sizes too small leizure suit and side burns down to his ankles. Now that's PIMPIN.
                            Dude Conway could drop panites faster than any of us could ever dream of doing.
                            All his songs about loven the ladies drove them wild.

Comment

Working...
                            X