Storms are on the way !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by racegirl View Post
    I think our ideas of proportion may be a wee bit different...you're Asian, right?

LOL, j/k miss all you guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
      Here is the National Weather Service page for the storms if anyone is interested.

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/fwd/?n=severewxapril11-2011
      The second house pictured in that is down the road from me. Fuckin crazy out here
      86 SVO
      13 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

• Damn, got home yesterday with about 6 flyers from different roofers on my front door. I bet I counted at least 8 different trucks driving around my neighborhood with roofing companies on them. Had my roof check by one of them since my neighbor next door recommend them, said I had a little hail damage on the west side of my house and thats it. Seems my neighbors house which is a little higher than mine blocked a bit of the hail for me.

Comment

• Come to think of it, this storm happened on the 11th. All kinds of bad shit in history happens on the 11th. Thank God this wasn't TOO awful bad
          Originally posted by Vertnut
          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
            Yea your just down the street from me then. Im in cross oak ranch on fm720..

we have power though..
            That's where we're at. Right across from the new school. We lost most of our side fence and all of our cars are beat to hell. Just got a brand new Webber gold one touch the night before that is pretty jacked up now. Didn't loose any windows..but a lot of our neighbors did. I didn't read the whole thread..but you lose any fencing or windows?

Comment

• Round 2

Comment

Working...
              X