No announcement yet.

Storms are on the way !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You couldn't pay for the kind of sleep I was getting last night... Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      The only damage I saw today in Benbrook was a tree blasted in half, guessing by a lightning strike. A friend of mine in Burleson lost the roof off her shed and has a tree on her carport. Amazingly enough my power only flickered! Used to be if we got 50 mph winds I'd be without power for 2-3 days. Oncor finally getting off their asses and hacking down the trees must have worked.
      Yep, but it sucks that the trees behind my house are gone now. Only shade I had on my back yard. The little crape myrtles dont do much.

Comment

Woke up to the sound of hard rain and wind.We lost power for about 2 hours and had to get updates from my radio on my phone. Just sleep through it.

Times like that make me realize I need one of those wind-up radios.

Comment

It hailed in Sherman last night, but it wasn't too bad, probably quarter sized, and not a huge quantity.
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Wife just text'd me "part of siding from our house came off"

Fucking A!

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
              Wife just text'd me "part of siding from our house came off"

Fucking A!
              What is she doing out of the kitchen?
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                What is she doing out of the kitchen?
                She was taking out the trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  This just reported:
                  Storm in parker county has become quite severe now. Folks need to watch it.

I like following these guys-they don't just stay in Texas and they do constant live feeds (like now). They are around the 820/30 interchange right now.
                  Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

http://www.texasstormchasers.com/live/
                  I like watching this site, http://www.tornadovideos.net/

It's pretty cool when they are streaming from my neighborhood!

Comment

2 ft. diameter tree blocking my driveway. guess i'm driving through my neighbor's yard

Comment

• Aubrey here too (Paloma Creek North). Today was meet your neighbor day up in here-a!!! I have fence between 4 separate neighbors completely destroyed. You can walk the entire cul-de-sac via a stright shot thru back yards! No broken windows like most. The Roush is beat to shit with a cracked windshield. There was a trampoline around a tree on the way to school. Crazy!

Comment

• If anyone needs fence repairs, lmk me and a buddy can do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by racegirl View Post
                          Aubrey here too (Paloma Creek North). Today was meet your neighbor day up in here-a!!! I have fence between 4 separate neighbors completely destroyed. You can walk the entire cul-de-sac via a stright shot thru back yards! No broken windows like most. The Roush is beat to shit with a cracked windshield. There was a trampoline around a tree on the way to school. Crazy!
                          Damn, I guess you guys had wooden posts for your fence?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Saw a few broken trees by my house in Burleson this morning. A fence was missing a 5' section as well.
                            I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

• our office trailer for our south yard in Grandview was blown over ontop of some of our employees cars last night. will try and get some pics up.
                              2007 Silverado CC
                              1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                Damn, I guess you guys had wooden posts for your fence?

Aluminum posts and the concrete they are poured in will come up out of the ground too, with the right wind.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X