Storms are on the way !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Damn, I guess you guys had wooden posts for your fence?
    gotta love builder grade bull shit!

Comment

• Damn alot of my fence fell !
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

• Why is it that when it storms people get better sleep?

Comment

• Wind kicked our ass here in Red Oak. I woke to my fence posts snapping and slamming into the fence on the opposite side of the yard. I called into work around 2:30am and our power came back on around 10am. Drove into town to get new fence materials and Waxahachie got its ass whooped. Several metal sheds in the Lowe's parking lot had moved and gotten demolished, several large sections of pole line were down. Ellis Co wasn't a safe place for metal sheds, wooden post fences, small trees, and road signs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
            Why is it that when it storms people get better sleep?
            Falling rain noise produces theta waves that aid in relaxation. If your already in a resting state you just go that much deeper into your relaxation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
              Falling rain noise produces theta waves that aid in relaxation. If your already in a resting state you just go that much deeper into your relaxation.
              I love sleeping when it is raining.. especially when its not a storm and you can open the windows.
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                You couldn't pay for the kind of ass I was getting last night... Seriously.
                fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  Damn, I guess you guys had wooden posts for your fence?
                  Yep...builder grade bullshit is right. Going metal this time around.

Oh yea...the pool...so obviously it had a ton of debris in and around and didn't really pay much more attention. Upon further investigation...um...there's a fucking TREE in there! I'm trying to convince the girls that it'a a big dive stick and see if they'll try to get it LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by racegirl View Post
                    Aubrey here too (Paloma Creek North). Today was meet your neighbor day up in here-a!!! I have fence between 4 separate neighbors completely destroyed. You can walk the entire cul-de-sac via a stright shot thru back yards! No broken windows like most. The Roush is beat to shit with a cracked windshield. There was a trampoline around a tree on the way to school. Crazy!
                    I'm 2 miles away, you could have come snuggled with us.

Comment

• Well this is the first chance I have had to slow down since I woke up yesterday.

If anyone is a client of mine, and was hit by these storms please call my cell or office line.

817-891-3918 cell
                      817-866-3337 work

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by Vertnut
                      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Here are just a very few of the shots I took on my phone

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
                        Attached Files

Comment

• TTT for anyone that needs to reach me...

If anyone is a client of mine, and was hit by these storms please call my cell or office line.

817-891-3918 cell
                          817-866-3337 work

Comment

• Here is the National Weather Service page for the storms if anyone is interested.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                            George Orwell

Comment

• Originally posted by racegirl View Post
                              Yep...builder grade bullshit is right. Going metal this time around.

Oh yea...the pool...so obviously it had a ton of debris in and around and didn't really pay much more attention. Upon further investigation...um...there's a fucking TREE in there! I'm trying to convince the girls that it'a a big dive stick and see if they'll try to get it LOL!
                              I have a "big dive stick" that we can play with in the pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
                                I have a "big dive stick" that we can play with in the pool.

I think our ideas of proportion may be a wee bit different...you're Asian, right?

LOL, j/k miss all you guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X