College PEEPS - Summer registration starts next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College PEEPS - Summer registration starts next week

Seems like spring is going fast and almost done. Keep motivated. What are you planning for the summer semester?

For me At UTA
    Circuits Analysis 1
    Computer Methods for EE
    Last edited by TexasDevilDog; 04-10-2011, 07:17 PM.
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

modivated? ...maybe you should check out Richland they have remedial level english

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
      modivated? ...maybe you should check out Richland they have remedial level english
      Believe it or not, English skills are not terribly important in engineering.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
        I have trouble with spelling or grammar, dyslexia is a problem with me too. I do have a 4.0GPA at UTA. I guess I am the classic case of insanity and genius being close.
        class joke
        {
        private:
        double Peas, Carrots;
        };

Comment

Barring catastrophe, I will be graduating in May. Otherwise I'll be taking Automated Controls again

Comment

I am graduating next month. See you on the other side fuckers!
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
              Barring catastrophe, I will be graduating in May. Otherwise I'll be taking Automated Controls again
              Robotics?
              class joke
              {
              private:
              double Peas, Carrots;
              };

Comment

Lmao...
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Elementary stat and some random elective and it's graduation time! Grad school starts in August
                  Last edited by SlowLX; 04-10-2011, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                    Believe it or not, English skills are not terribly important in engineering
                    Disagree.

Technical writing and public speaking are two skills I would consider invaluable. If your job puts you in the position to send emails or verbally convey your ideas to any sort of outsider then you need to be able to communicate effectively and accurately... and people notice spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      Disagree.

Technical writing and public speaking are two skills I would consider invaluable. If your job puts you in the position to send emails or verbally convey your ideas to any sort of outsider then you need to be able to communicate effectively and accurately... and people notice spelling.
                      Not to mention most engineers have zero people skills.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                        Lol...and that's another misconception. Engineers work with more people than you'd think.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post

Comment

Im graduating as well and have to take my state licensing before I can keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Lol...and that's another misconception. Engineers work with more people than you'd think.
                              Make your average engineer talk to a random girl for 5 minutes without talking about their chosen profession and see how well it works out.

Comment

Working...
                              X