Patience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bad Religion View Post
    I am, very. I only get impatient with really small stupid things that don't matter. Anything important, I'm generally really patient.
    Hi, Very! So Very nice to meet you!
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      Hi, Very! So Very nice to meet you!
      You sound like my father...

I'm annoyed by people in general. So it doesn't matter if I'm in the middle of something or not, if someone walks up and starts talking to me, I'm irritated that they are talking to me, not that I was in the middle of something.

I'm getting more and more patient with each day that passes, though. I can certainly tell.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        You sound like my father...

I'm annoyed by people in general. So it doesn't matter if I'm in the middle of something or not, if someone walks up and starts talking to me, I'm irritated that they are talking to me, not that I was in the middle of something.

I'm getting more and more patient with each day that passes, though. I can certainly tell.
        ::best Darth Vader impersonation:: Brent, I am your father. ::/best Darth Vader impersonation::
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Patience, no. But Opulence, I has it.

Comment

Very patient, maybe sometimes too patient.

Comment

Working...
            X