Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family travels the world in a 1928 Detroit-made Graham Paige for 11 years

Now this is awesome. Could you do it?

"For their entire 11-year adventure, the Zapps have been traveling in a 1928 Detroit-made Graham Paige (Model 610). They must stay away from highways because the car can't go faster than 40 miles per hour."
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Maybe for a month at most and with something that goes faster then fucking 40 mph!

Comment

I like sleeping in my king size bed everynight too much.
      WRX

Comment

Too much money, too little sense.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Too much money, too little sense.
          Maybe it makes sense to them?

Comment

Driving in a car all day long with my wife and kids....all day long....everyday.....at 40mph....no.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Maybe it makes sense to them?
              Impossible!

Comment

yeah i mean this has to be taboo...someone doing what they want to, not being a 8-5 drone?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Driving in a car all day long with my wife and kids....all day long....everyday.....at 40mph....no.
                  You've just described hell.... No Thanks...

Comment

No thanks, I couldn't stand to hear "are we there yet?" every 15 minutes for 11 years.
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

What a bunch of hippie bullshit.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                        No thanks, I couldn't stand to hear "are we there yet?" every 15 minutes for 11 years.
                        Not all kids are entitled little suburban shitheads that feel they have the right to be heard. I've taken my kids all over the U.S. and never dealt with tons of bs.

Comment

Not all kids are entitled little suburban shitheads that feel they have the right to be heard. I've taken my kids all over the U.S. and never dealt with tons of bs.
                          I have a 4 year old and he doesn't say that either, he's actually pretty good in the car. I was just trying to be funny but apparently failed because I'm having to explain it.
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                            I have a 4 year old and he doesn't say that either, he's actually pretty good in the car. I was just trying to be funny but apparently failed because I'm having to explain it.
                            I just loathe misbehaved kids that are the product of shitty parenting.

Comment

I just loathe misbehaved kids that are the product of shitty parenting.
                              This^

Why the fuck do people take kids who can't behave out in public? My daughter is no saint, so you know what, we don't take her out unless she acts right. If she start anything I or my wife get up and leave the restaurant or store with her.
                              Other people don't want to deal with her b.s.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                              X