Sleep is a waste of time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep is a waste of time

Who agrees with me? I barely get enough as it is and when I do finally lay down to go to bed, I'm up by 3am all the damn time. I could be getting shit done instead of laying down in bed like a jerk.
    .....bro....

Wake your woman up, bang her, sleep, repeat until time to make money.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
      Who agrees with me? I barely get enough as it is and when I do finally lay down to go to bed, I'm up by 3am all the damn time. I could be getting shit done instead of laying down in bed like a jerk.
      I've always felt the same way. I can sleep when I'm dead.

Comment

I thought lawn work was a waste of time. Lucky you that you do get some sleep. There are time when my girl can't sleep and is awake all night.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Wake your woman up, bang her, sleep, repeat until time to make money.
          Doin the deed wakes me up even more! I don't think I have a sleep problem, even though I work nights my sleep pattern is pretty normal...I think
          .....bro....

Comment

I am up all the time at 3:00 am.............Peeing. But that is an old age thing. Other than that , I really like my sleep. Makes my day a lot easier to deal with at times.

Comment

I agree.
              2007 Silverado CC
              1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

I guess that's one of the benefits of getting older. Don't need so much sleep. I still like to get a good 6-8hrs when I can, but a lot of times it's 5ish.

I was asleep last night around 9:30, up at 4. Would have liked to sleep another hour, but it wasn't going to happen, so I just went ahead and got up.
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I've averaged about 5hrs a sleep a night for the past week, still going strong!

Comment

F sleep! Just don't forget to take your vitamins
                    .....bro....

Comment

F sleep! Just don't forget to take your Bitamins
                      I like my Bitamins too, un Jugo de nopal does the job..

Comment

I also wake up every night at 3am without fail... sometimes i can go back to sleep, but usually I'm up and no going back to sleep. I have no trouble falling asleep, but staying asleep is difficult sometimes.

Comment

It must be an older person thing. I fall asleep at ten and can sleep all the way to 7 with no problems, if my son wouldn't wake up at 6.

Comment

I love wasting time.

Blehh I go to bed around 9-10pm every night and usually up before 7 within 15 min of my alarm going off..... I'm only 22 sheesh I feel old.

Comment

I can't fall asleep before 1 or 2 AM, up by 7 AM. Been that way since I was about 12, now 32. My wife is asleep by 9 PM and up at 4 AM. I get a lot of stuff done at night, she gets a lot of stuff done in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X