X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mesquite police pepper sprayed baby Squirrel,

poor Squirrel.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

How ironic.

On a side note, that has got to be the most annoying thing I have seen in a while..
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Man,fuck that guy!! He should of punted it over the fence for some points

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        How ironic.

On a side note, that has got to be the most annoying thing I have seen in a while..
        Like rain on your wedding day?
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by orphan shelby View Post
          man,fuck that guy!! He should of punted it over the fence for some points
          not cool,

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

That's fucking nuts.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              Like rain on your wedding day?
              don'tcha think?

Comment

How damn stupid. Ever think of turning a box upside down and setting it down over the fearsome beast?

We're in the middle of rehabilitating seven of the little buggers right now. None seem terribly aggressive. They all act strange - they're squirrels.

HE'S GOT MY ARM! IT HURTS!!!
                Last edited by JP135; 04-07-2011, 09:09 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

What a tough guy! The whole "protecting the kids" excuse is a bunch of hogwash.

Comment

poor baby squirrel

stupid ass cop

Comment

You guys are becoming too soft! If that cop did not spray that glorified rodent the first kid that got bit for screwing around with it would have put a lawsuit on his ass and the city. Simple nonlethal solution for a dumb ass squirrel that will probably end up eaten by something in the wild. Yeah a box would have worked, but cops dont train with boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by ARIX View Post
                        Yeah a box would have worked, but cops dont train with boxes.
                        Really? I'm kind of aware of how cops train. Most cops have at least a lick of common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                          Really? I'm kind of aware of how cops train. cops have at least a lick of common sense.
                          He's not even a 5.0 he's a 2.5 school officer. So obviously their standards are not as high. If you ever have a batch of those little fuckers in your attic you would not be very sympathetic to them either. Do they train with boxes?
                          Last edited by ARIX; 04-07-2011, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ARIX View Post
                            You guys are becoming too soft! If that cop did not spray that glorified rodent the first kid that got bit for screwing around with it would have put a lawsuit on his ass and the city. Simple nonlethal solution for a dumb ass squirrel that will probably end up eaten by something in the wild. Yeah a box would have worked, but cops dont train with boxes.
                            that's why the government and the local judicial system.needs to grow a set of balls and throw out BULL SHIT law suits. and if one of the kids did pick it up and have gotten bitten.
                            only one to blame is the parents. for not teaching common sense,

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Def the parents fault for teaching your kids not to play with a wild animal. However we all know lawsuits would have popped up had that little shit bit a brat.
                              "How could you let that wild animal attack poor Betsy, I'm suing you for 1,000,000.00!"
                              Then the 2.5 would be out of job, the district would settle and that rodent would be out destroying my attic!

Comment

Working...
                              X